judge threatening to jail trump over gag order violations

Plant.One

this judge knows 100% the situation he's placed himself in with this gag order - and trumps repeated "violations" of it.

8p6c7w.jpg

TBH at this point, i hope they do it. sentence him and frog march him out of the courtroom and into jail.

the real question is, would they have to declare it as a campaign contribution?

thats why i say i hope they do frog march him out in front of the camera's.

let the whole voting world see exactly where we are.
There's nothing like a visual representation to really get a point across, and I think he's hoping they'll handcuff and march him off

MAYBE people will understand when democrat/globalists allow the U.N./WHO take "emergency control of populations" due to a world crisis. U.N. would like to control food production, distribution and consumption and militaries. And the distribution/size of the world population(that's why the U.N is providing funding to get 3 million individuals to our southern border, THIS YEAR). Our constitutional republic DOESN'T allow for that, so it must go according to democrats. After all that's why the democrat party was formed, to stop/end the Republic.

Last edited:
Joe has an abnormal fascination for children, most people would call that being a pedophile.
Joe has taken bookoo monies from foreign hostile nations, most people would call that treasonous.
Joe can't be charged for mishandling classified documents because he is too senile, but he is "capable" of running for POTUS, most people would call that partisanship.
Joe sexually assaulted Tara Reade in the halls of congress but because he's a democrat the allegations are ignored, most people would call that a double standard.
Joe regularly slurs has words and gets lost on stage, most people would call that senile.
Joe trips, falls and shuffles his feet, most people would call that infirmed.

Our Nation is in the hands of some very evil people who keep a puppet for president like most of us keep a dog as a pet.
The simple fact that there are still people willing to vote for the puppet and his masters is telling as to just how far our Nation has gone down the rabbit hole. Personally, I'm not sure that we can come back out of it. Whatever happens, only time will tell.

I stopped supporting both the boy and girl scouts when the first came out and started supporting the progressive agendas 10 or so years ago.
Today, at least in the news cycle, the Boy Scouts have made it official, they are now a grooming association. They have rebranded themselves as "Scouting America".
The scouts that I new as a kid that taught young boys how to grow into strong men is dead. It has been infiltrated by pedo's, tranny's and the rest of the ABC mobs. The scouts are dead, and they are being replaced with modern day brown shirts.

Back