It was a Good Friday Night and Saturday day!

Dead Down Wind

Killed 9 Yotes 3 weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG_4583.jpeg
    IMG_4583.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4589.jpeg
    IMG_4589.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4611.jpeg
    IMG_4611.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4607.jpeg
    IMG_4607.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4597.jpeg
    IMG_4597.jpeg
    187.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4613.jpeg
    IMG_4613.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4591.jpeg
    IMG_4591.jpeg
    242.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4615.jpeg
    IMG_4615.jpeg
    259.2 KB · Views: 29
Story about the cat, this ranch has 3 that are normally hanging around and they are very friendly. I was running the call and i told my hunting partner - i hear a buzzing behind me?? I continue to play the ecaller and the buzzing continued! I told Steve i still hear that buzzing? Well i turned around to now see the cat sitting behind me, he was growling at the call!!

Story about the cat, this ranch has 3 that are normally hanging around and they are very friendly. I was running the call and i told my hunting partner - i hear a buzzing behind me?? I continue to play the ecaller and the buzzing continued! I told Steve i still hear that buzzing? Well i turned around to now see the cat sitting behind me, he was growling at the call!!
That's cool. My dad used to tell me about a cat that he had as a child. He wanted a dog, but his parents wouldn't let him have one because they were too poor to feed it. Well a cat showed up and because the cat fed itself (mice and such) he was allowed to keep it. He used to tell me that the cat was basically a dog... he would follow my dad to the bus stop every morning and be there waiting whenever he got off. He said he would even fetch a ball.

LOL. I thought he might be whispering in your ear, "shoot the dog, shoot the dog." :) Don't look like he misses many meals.

Talk about hearing strange noises, I wear electric ear muffs when hunting and they sometimes get feedback if I get too close to a metal fence, etc and squeal. One evening at last light, I was sitting next to a metal cattle guard and heard a strange buzzing noise, thought it was feedback, but when I looked up there was the biggest swarm of mosquitoes I've ever seen floating about 8-10 above my head. I snapped this picture, not realizing the flash was enabled and wound up with this unusual photo.
1711587107054.jpeg

Talk about a noise that will make you pucker. You ever been in a lock on with a metal ladder attached to the tree and had a 350lb+ boar hog growl so loud/deep at the base of your tree that the vibration went up the ladder and into your body?

Haha, hunting a local WMA and walked into a sounder with piglets and had a sow chase me up a tree in the dark!! I’m hanging on and all I’m hoping is she doesn’t mess up my bow I dropped.

Back