Inserting Links, font color change needed

DiRTY DOG

When I enter a web link for example this link to Garmin's Xero C1, the font remains black. It should be changed to a different color and/or underlined so readers can see there is a link. Currently there's no way to know there's a link unless you happen to click on the text.

Additionally, when you are mid sentence and add a link, it puts the link at the beginning of the sentence, and you have to go back and cut/paste it to the middle of your sentence. A mild inconvenience, but one I have not encountered elsewhere.

Don't quite get what you mean about links. The text is black but readable:

1700840684433.png

Now if I highlight that in the textbox:

1700840713067.png

FWIW, if I change the color of link text, it changes the color of every link you see. Meaning the entire main forum page shows the link to every forum in that color, every link everywhere does.

Don't quite get what you mean about links. The text is black but readable:

View attachment 3527

Now if I highlight that in the textbox:

View attachment 3528

FWIW, if I change the color of link text, it changes the color of every link you see. Meaning the entire main forum page shows the link to every forum in that color, every link everywhere does.
Thanks for changing color (when highlighting) to orange. IDK how you keep up with all the problems, but thanks!!

I think what Dirty Dog is referring to is that, in the past, hot links (and/or link titles) appeared in blue and were underlined so as to be recognizable as a link. When black (and not underlined) headlines/titles may be overlooked by anyone reading a thread.

Regards,
Clarence

I think more advanced changes such as underlined links are beyond what's possible in the control panel. Likely possible via scripting and/or styling but that's something that we haven't learned how to do yet

I think more advanced changes such as underlined links are beyond what's possible in the control panel. Likely possible via scripting and/or styling but that's something that we haven't learned how to do yet
"Another Day" as my young grandson used to say. :) I've been bolding headlines, will see if I can underline, also....hadn't thought of that possibility.

THIS THREAD

That might help. Heck you can underline and change color to whatever. More than one way to skin a cat. (y)

It's a good solution in the meantime, for any who want to do that.

I've also found a video that deals with themes & styling that I need to watch, might find the answer in that. All we have now is the default style, at minimum I need to learn how to install others & I really would like to have light/dark options to choose from, which is supported, we just don't have a dark theme yet.

One of the main reason I wanted this software is how much pwoer we have to do things. The downside of that is that I have to learn how to do them LOL

Back