Imagine walking over the hill and seeing....................

If they are game farm/high fence/what ever, then they may as well be cattle. Show me a picture with a dozen Angus all bunched up and I'd be just as impressed. I'd be more impressed with two WILD spikes standing in the pond.

And yeah, my vote is NOT WILD in the pic.

Mahamari

my son and i did when he was 14, we had 17 bulls in a pond about that size and we were on the dike. the big 7x8 that i use to talk about on monster muleys had 60 cows at 100 yards away.[the biggest at the pond was the 340" bull mose took later]
Mose and i were after the 400" bull but both of us only had one arrow. the other 17 bulls ran interference for the 7x8 and we never got him.
Mose ended up with a 340" bull and i took a raghorn 6x6 late in rifle season. ya can't shoot the big one if ya are packing out the little ones.
i normally elk hunt tell the wife tells me i hafta kill something its not the getting its the hunting i love.
last year i chased the big 7x7 named Elvis tell my wife told me if i didn't get one that day i was going without[both] i shot a spike because he stood in the right place[get him loaded whole]. i also want a big bull with a bow not a rifle. when rifle season come i just loose the interest don't have room for a rifle and a bow killed mount.
it was the first Monday of bow season when we crawled in on them so we thought we had time to get the 400" bull.
last year i hunted 23 days in bow season counting weekend a 10day stretch and after work at night just never could get ahead of Elvis. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
most hunters hunt elk i hunt a certain elk and a certain deer. its just a way to make the season last longer.

Last edited:
I believe that picture was taken on the Hanford Nuclear Reservation out by Rattlesnake Mountain. My buddies dad is retired Handford Patrol and he was sent the photo supposedly shortly after it was taken.

That is just what I have heard, I saw the pic about two years ago right before it started circulating everywhere else.

I could be wrong.

Back