Help for Byron's Daughter, Predator Caller Wrist Bands

Predator Sniper

I am offering my Predator Caller Wrist bands for sale, to help Regan and the South Family. Show your support for Regan and the sport of Predator Calling. All profit of these sales will go to Byron and his family to be used as needed.
Cost of the wrist bands are $3.00 ea whith shipping of $2.00
e-mail me with your order, untill i get them listed on my website. brent@predatorsniperstyx.com
bracelet2.jpg

bracelet1.jpg

Thank you for your support and prayers for the South Family!
Brent Rueb
Predator Sniper Styx

Last edited by a moderator:
These are nice. I got one at the hunt. When I got home my daughters wanted some so I called Brent and ordered some. Very nice guy and quick to get your order out.

Question for those that have their's already: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
Are these bands elastisized [sp]? Or in other words, how hard is it to get over the hand? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
I can't really tell much from the pics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I did just finally send Brent an email to order a couple. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
I have small hands, so I hope it will be easy to get them over them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

They are like a thick rubber band. They are size medium. If you have large hands and wrists, they may be kind of uncomfortable. I have small hands and wrists. It's tight enough it wont just lip off over my hand, but not so tight it is uncomfortable. They take some getting use to, but now I never take mine off. NEVER! I sleep , shower and even go to church with it on.

Thanks, Crapshoot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Sounds like I shouldn't have a problem with them then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I just ordered 6 of them. I was only going to get a couple but I asked my wife if she wanted one, she said no but I might as well order 6. Yea, she doesnt want one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Back