GROUP BUY..... Berger 20 cal. 55 gr Bullets

Dang it Dan... Your gonna make me build another rifle
smile.gif

That's okay... it will be your first one this year.

You might as well have bullets.... just in case.... they don't spoil... and they will ONLY INCREASE IN VALUE.

Originally Posted By: dan brothersThat's okay... it will be your first one this year.

You might as well have bullets.... just in case.... they don't spoil... and they will ONLY INCREASE IN VALUE.

Well it will be # 2, #1 is already in the works! just waiting for the Smith to call and say it's Done.....

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeIf I had reddog's money ,I'd by all 10k myself....
wink.gif

I know you have a lot more than me!!!! You just gotta Dig Up one of those coffie cans you got buried in the back yard .....
wink.gif
wink.gif
Beside's... I got enough barrel burner's
smile.gif
I can afford a Jar of Vaseline for you though, Your starting to Sqeek again
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Tim Neitzke
w00t.gif

2014 New years res.... No new builds !

That wont last Long... You should try making one you can really KEEP
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: BOBTAILSOriginally Posted By: Buster HindendMe in for 1000

I smell a 20-250 in the works!

You smell correctly
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: dan brothersBerger said the shipping to me was FREE...and NO TAX... so that should start out your New Year's with a Happy Face.

So that will make it $31.56 per 100... plus only the shipping cost from me to you.

Anyone want more now...?

Put me in for 1500 total

I don't know what happened to my first post but let's try this again.

I need 1500 of those l'il jewels. 15 boxes that is of 100 ea.

easy mail is best for commo for me please.

taj 45 @@@@@ hargray.com

Did I fool the bot miners? Ya think? Who knows?

Tom
NRA Life '76

Not a regular here but Creds = I saw this on Saubier - have 5200+ posts on GGVG board.

we have 11000 so far... I've been keeping a running total with names of buyers about half back up in the thread.

I got you down for 5000 Bobtails...

Just kidding....LOL.

Originally Posted By: dan brotherswe have 11000 so far... I've been keeping a running total with names of buyers about half back up in the thread.

I got you down for 5000 Bobtails...

Just kidding....LOL.

scared.gif
scared.gif

Payments will not be needed until we get closer to having the bullets in my hands. I'll need to get everyone's address, and then figure out the shipping cost for their size of order.

Dan, just want to say thank you for doing this. You have to have quite a bit of phone time in with Berger by now, they should make yours for free or at least send you something for selling so many of their bullets!

Anyone wanting these 20 calibers... or the 17 calibers on my other group buy...

MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE MONDAY JAN 6TH... BY 12 O'CLOCK... NOON... EASTERN TIME....

...............ONLY.........IF........ YOUR NOT ALREADY ON THE LIST...........

No money is needed at this time...

These bullets will NEVER BE CHEAPER... because Berger sent me their 2014 price list, and their 20 cal and 17 cal bullets went up in price.

We are getting the 17's at 48.04 for 200...
but the 2014 price is... 52.36 for 200

We are getting the 20 cal, 55's for 31.56 per 100...
the NEW 2014 price is... 34.00

So you better get them while you can at a discount price.

Back