Gov. Terminator signs ammo regulation bill

Chapped Lips

on oct 12, schwarzenegger signed into law requiring foto id & a thumbprint to purchase ammo (plus record keeping by vendors)...this was buried on C-4 of the san francisco chronicle...how come no buzz?...found it by accident tonite.

no buzz because they have position on us and can rain down lead. ironic isn't it? pelosi and her ilk are still in office. [beeep]? given their position, the left is not about to provide fanfare to illuminate their wins. 2nd amendment is under siege, and will be for some time.

Its already old news on most sites. No effect till 2011 if it makes it that far. That still wont stop the Brady antis.

Officials of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence will now urge leaders in other states to consider adopting California's innovative new law which will help law enforcement determine when dangerous people are in possession of illegal handgun ammunition and illegal guns. This bill was the California Brady Campaign Chapters' top priority in this year's state legislative session.

What starts in KA bleeds over to other states.

Originally Posted By: 5spd

What starts in KA bleeds over to other states.

Scary but true. NY is usually right behind them.

Well, this means that the Govenator is just like every other politician. He has sold himself just to make somebody happy. I lived out there when he was elected and he made two promises(at least). One was not to cut education funding, he did that lasst year. The other was not to support further gun control. TAAA DAAA! Your transformation is complete. I bet this will not effect the Hollywood idiots buy "ammo" for movies. That's convenient. My guess is that it will affect reloading components.

well,just look who he shares his rack with...a kennedy democrat who willfully violates calif law re: cell fon usage in a moving vehicle...
....let the hoarding begin anew....

Originally Posted By: warpig602No worries, thats why I live in AZ.
with elected officials like bababababbitt and nappy and others....thats why i left.....but nuevo mehico ain't much better...(groan)

Originally Posted By: bigwheeler Not only gay, but a commie.

bigwheeler, you should watch what you say, you may have hurt some commies feelings with that remark.

The really scary part is it reads “Pistol Ammunition”. That could mean any ammunition since anyone with a TC can shoot most rifle rounds. I figure this is intentional and leaves it up to them how to apply the law. Gotta go, I hear helicopters!

Back