Got Sage Rats ?

OK, I'm messaging my funds, schedule and wife... Anyone considering going from the east coast? I would be flying out of Dulles or Reagan by Wash. DC. Specifically, looking to split rental cars fees and such.

The nearest airport that I could find a flight from these parts was Redmond, OR. Does that sound right?

Eric

Originally Posted By: The VirginianOK, I'm messaging my funds, schedule and wife... Anyone considering going from the east coast? I would be flying out of Dulles or Reagan by Wash. DC. Specifically, looking to split rental cars fees and such.

The nearest airport that I could find a flight from these parts was Redmond, OR. Does that sound right?

Eric

Tim tt35 would be the guy to answer that question. I know bosie is about 4 hours away. Not sure on the Oregon airports. Maybe send him a pm.

Originally Posted By: The VirginianOK, I'm messaging my funds, schedule and wife... Anyone considering going from the east coast? I would be flying out of Dulles or Reagan by Wash. DC. Specifically, looking to split rental cars fees and such.

Eric

If I already didn't have a pdog hunt planned in Wyoming with PM member Rustydust, I would be making the trip with you. Sounds like it's going to be a blast!!

Dave

Boise ID or Redmond OR, are both 3, 3 1/2 hours.Tims feilds are just down the road from my house. I have used both airports, Boise most times is easier for me to get flights.

Duane is correct. Boise usually has the most flights and flexibility. The travel time by car is about equal. I can give you specific directions or help you do a Mapquest for the correct route. Either direction is mostly rural highways. Easy to navigate.

I'm really looking forward to the Hunt. It's going to be a GOOD time!

Fin, as you can see I'm working my way west. You are on the next list.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeThis gun was built to kill s-rats. I can smell the blood already !
IMG_0302.jpg

Details, Man, details!

I dont think I could swing it this year. Maybe we could make this a annual deal.

Went down to one of the fields this morning. There were maybe 70 targets up within 225 yards ALREADY...
tt1.gif
It's gonna just get crazier and crazier until May! Sweet dreams!
lol.gif

Tim,

What spotting scope, camera mount, and camera are you using to take pictures through your spotter?

Reason I ask, I have a Swaro HD 20-60*65 with a Swaro camera mount and I used a Nikon D40 & I didn't get the best results. Seemed like a small, point and shoot would be the ticket.

Mike

Man that looks like fun! Wish I could make a trip like that. Looks like 22 mag country for sure! I might have to start a piggy bank for a trip!

Back