Got my new Loudmouth caller

Elkslayer,
Give me a call and I will make you a custom sound card. 1-717-768-8090 or email me your phone #.

Weekend Warrior,
Thank you for removing the names of the other calls from your post. It's better that way.

YGP15Aa.jpg

Bush trapper emailed the bear picture for posting. Nice blacky. Question? Do you normally hunt over baits or is calling your method of hunting bears with clients?
AP

For your viewing pleasure,From Bush Trapper,The above picture was taken yesterday afternoon,same timber cut as 2 days ago,We are having a blast with the Loudmouth,I had to e mail the picture,as i am new to the net,and dont know how to post them,This blackie was heading right to the caller,We were hiding not 10 meters down wind,i jumped out of the blind to spook him,as i was sure he would carry it off in the bush or to the marsh.To answer your question,Most of our bears are hunted over bait,We do have hunters who will call over their bait.In the past, i did not encourage it,as more often than not The bear would catch you moving,However with this machine and the remote control,You cant lose.I will try to get some footage of wolf and cats.Will be in the bush a few days,scouting for our upcomming moose season.Good Day To All,Bush Trapper

Hi Mike,
I used no 6 fawn bleat,no bear can resist ,They havent a clue that its not the correct time of the season.The sound is just drives them nuts,its irresistible to all predators. Good Day,

Bush Trapper

SteveM,
I have a caller for you, I had to meet my obligations to allpredator calls with the first production run. ( he had my word ). I did not expect APC to sell the entire run in one day.
Our second production run was Sunday and we are assembling callers as I am wrighting this to you. I have a caller reserved for you and 12 others and will have it out the end of the week.
APC informs me last night that the second run is 2/3 sold. I was not expecting this volume of callers to sell so quick. My next run is 500 unites and that should keep my head above water.
sorry for the delay.

I tried out the loudmouth this morning, very nice. Now yesterday, I tried the call around the house, inside and out, and wasn't sure about the sounds. I guess a lot of it was because I didn't know what a distressed woodpecker, etc. sounded like. Today, on the third stand, I used the #5 flicker and let it sing a couple of minutes. I set there watching the enticer decoy go round and round, decided to go a couple more minutes on the flicker, then I waited. When nothing showed(I didn't really have any faith in this spot) I used the lone howl like a moron because right after that I catch a glimpse of coyote at 15 yds running from the caller and past me. I didn't get a shot, and could only sit there both excited and upset(why so many options on this call) haha.
I learned alot today, and certainly won't do that again. By the way, that was a big dog, no pup. So to say the least, I am impressed.
Shane

Sorry for doubting the call Wayne

Wayne,

As I've said before, I've been skeptical over all the hype before the Loudmouth was even available. However, it looks like you've done a terrific job. I'm not ready to give up my Foxpro just yet, but a few more positive reports from folks on this website might push me in that direction. What would be nice is a comparison between Foxpro and the Loudmouth, done by members of this board, WHOM HAVE USED BOTH, and let them report their findings. I agree that I would not like to see any mudslinging, but surely their are folks here that can offer an objective opinion on both. Kudos again to you!

Rich,

Have you used both? Would you be willing to compare each and give an apples to apples report? Please do so. Unless you are getting kickbacks from one of the call companies (I know you're not), most members here would trust your opinion. What do you say?

Blake

Just ordered a Loudmouth yesterday and in two weeks I will be going on a four day coyote hunt. I already have a Foxpro and will definately be comparing the two. If everyone can wait a couple weeks I'll post the good, the bad and the ugly. If the moderators can't take the comparison or saying one is better than another in my opinion, then I'll be posting the information on other hunting boards such as 24hourcampfire.com or accuratereloading.com This shuting down a thread that is giving useful information is ridiculous and unacceptable. You can bet I'll hold nothing back and will give my honest opinion.

Johnny,

The opinions you want to give are your own. We won't stop opinions. But, if the thread turns to mudslinging, you can bet we'll shut it down.

Randy

Ya know guys I been watching this Loudmouth ordeal from the very beginning when it started up last year or earlier this year. I waited to buy a caller cause it wasnt hunting season and waiting to see how the loudmouth did was no problem since I couldnt huny until this year. I been seeing the naysayers come in and basically bashing this Wayne guy about not having anything and to purdy much he should keep his mouth shut until he actually has something.

Well now he has something and is getting all kind of rave reviews if you will, but the naysayers are still coming in and making accusations about him or his caller. Well, I did some investigating of my own and I found out that the exact person(s) saying stuff to stir the pot are the same fellows who started it to begin with. But not only that, I went to Foxpros website and I see that those SAME people are on the "Foxpro Field Staff".

As was said by the very person about it being a coincedence that new members are giving thier opinons on the product, I find it too damn coincedental that those same people are on Foxpros Field Staff.

Mr. Predator Spanker, I will be ordering one of those Loudmouths myself. And all I can say is I'm damn glad I waited!

Sent an Email This Morning To Ap. Was Hoping There Would Be An Email When I Got Home None. Would Like To Order A Loudmouth Before The Gone Again. Do You Have To Call Them. Rick

Thanks Wayne, my server has been on the blink on and off and e-mails have not been gettin to the receivers. I was just checking to see if you had received them yet.

Gentlemen,
I think you have got the wrong message that Buker was putting forth on this thread. There is a difference between opinions or useful information and some of the BS we have seen, not only here, but on other PM boards. We all know what I am talking about. Sometimes this stuff gets a little out of hand and I know that you will have to agree.

If you have/use a good product and like it, then you should tell everyone about it. That is why we come here, to learn. I learn something new here all the time and is why I like this site over all of the others.

I'm a Foxpro field staff member, and damn proud of it. You got something to accuse me of, get to the freakin point and say what you got to say. If you don't, then do me a favor and don't go casting such a wide loop.

- Dave Affleck (aka DAA)

Blake,
I owned a sixteen sound Foxpro several years ago, but comparing that model to the new Foxpro's being sold today would not not be fair. It is my understanding that there have been several improvements made to the FoxPro callers. I would in fact welcome the opportunity to perform a side by side comparison between the new FoxPro and the Loudmouth. My reports would be honest as possible, and I think that most folks here already know that. We already know that both the Foxpro and the Loudmouth will call critters. One question in my own mind is how far is the actual maximum distance can I expect reliable remote control performance? Another question in my mind is how much volume does the call have? Are the sounds crisp, clear and realistic sounding? Getting honest answers to all of these questions can be about like getting an honest answer from your best buddy concerning the gas mileage he gets with his new 4x4 pickup truck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I would love to see a convention of say 500 people who are experienced predator callers. At this convention there would be several tests performed right there for all to see. I would want to see a W.T. caller, a Loudmouth, a Foxpro and any other calling machine that the maker wants to enter. Judges could be picked from among the experienced callers at the convention. This would be a calling contest kind of like we used to do with mouth calls. Not calling animals, just calling for judges. Does this make sense?

Rich,
I have a 32 Sound Foxpro that i purchased last November. Is this new enough? If so i'd be willing to send it to you for you to mess around with and compare. I was told the only difference is the "black box" to download sounds and and external port for using a tape player. Other than that the circuitry and remote should be the same i suppose. I trust you and would send it to you for your word that you would send it back in the same condition that you received it. Interested?

I've been in frequent contact with Wayne from last winter all the way through to production and this guy is top notch. I have a loudmouth on the way (and not for FREE either!) that i will be hunting with this fall. Can't wait!

Back