FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

lol.gif
about 8 months ago I was at a car dealership and there was this fella there (I guess mid to upper 70`s in age), and he was saying chew tobaco, chew tobaco, SPIT...it was rather strange to me, I was not sure if he was ranting about someone spitting their chew all over the place, or suffering with a condition such as turret`s. A few days later I recalled that day, and what that guy was saying and mentioned it to a friend who informed me it was a song.
lol.gif
Country Music is not my first preference so I had no clue..haha..here it is

I was in HS when Money for Nothing was a hit and for part time work and extra cash, I delivered refrigerators and microwave ovens in a new apartment complex..3rd floor was always a drag!

This is one of my favorite songs from CCR and they are one of my favorites. Luckily one of my other favorite bands covered "Fortunate Son" and I think they did a great job. A little more hardcore but Im a younger guy.

Sure I have several views because many times while viewing other threads I`ll stop here and get some music going / check what others like. It is a little more difficult now using new chrome, but I`m starting to get it figured out.

Although I never was much of a fan, I find it only fitting to acknowledge the 50th anny of the Beatles/British invasion.

Everyone has heard all of the songs that got a ton of airplay.
Here's a few selections that, unless you were a true fan, probably haven't heard.

Back