Free hazmat today may 10

Supposably they are cancelling the alliance powder orders.

that what i reading today ' Alliant Powder' is canceling production. it a crying shame as I been a lover of the Reloder15 , and the 10X for decades . I got a few jugs laid back, but this is just a HINT to future comings of reloading components for we common Poor's.

that what i reading today ' Alliant Powder' is canceling production. it a crying shame as I been a lover of the Reloder15 , and the 10X for decades . I got a few jugs laid back, but this is just a HINT to future comings of reloading components for we common Poor's.
I didn't do a ton of digging, but in a quick search it said they are suspending production. I read somewhere that they have a NATO contract that has them extremely back logged. I also read that they were recently bought by Vista Outdoors. I hope this is the case and they are not going out of business.

I didn't do a ton of digging, but in a quick search it said they are suspending production. I read somewhere that they have a NATO contract that has them extremely back logged. I also read that they were recently bought by Vista Outdoors. I hope this is the case and they are not going out of business.

Their not going out of business, they just choosing not selling to the public retail market. The citizen that reloads his ammunition is still paying for Alliant Powder ...LOL . The DoD Gov.contracts paid with public's Tax Revenue.

Back