Fox pro?

SteveB22250

I just ordered a fox pro fx5 and I was wondering how long the rechargable aa batteries last? I will be hunting all day and would rather not have dead batteries at the last settup. Is the 12 volt power pack the way to go or should I just carry alot of double a batteries? I cant wait till I get it here so I can go out hunting, I just reloaded a bunch of 22-250 rounds with 55 grain v max rifle is sighted in just waiting on my fox pro. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I'm able to get all day with my fx-3. I'm using the energizer rechargables, give'm a good charge before I head out and they seem to get me through the day everytime. I do carry and extra set of batteries with me, but haven't had to use them.

I have been using a 2.3AH 12V battery, carried in the front compartment of the Foxpro carry case for about two years, and have never had it run down, even on a hard day's hunting. I only have to hook up the terminal end of the battery cable to the matching end on the wall charger when I get home from hunting, and have never had it take over two hours to fully charge. The 8AH 12V battery pack Foxpro sells has its own carry case, and is excellent for things like crow hunting or a trip where you may call for several days without a chance to recharge your battery.

I guess the wife is going to have to hang me! I ordered the 12 volt power pack Id rather have more than I need just incase I stay longer on stand and have to calll louder. Thanks for the input.

Fisrt thing i done is went and got Energizer recharables, they last a long time. Then I went to Radio Shack and bought another battery holder and I have regular batteries in it for back up.

t/c223encore.

Back