EASTSIDERS PREDATOR Its time boys!

Thanks Rob. You super mag looks sharp!
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Crowfoot 6.8 Thank you rletts. you will like the 6.8 coyote hammer.
thumbup1.gif

I've got the lower together and ammo waiting on it. Just waiting on it to show up on the porch!

MY FIRST COYOTE TRAPPED 12-13-11

MY FUR SHED

I think this got crowfoot6.8 fired up!!!! LOL!

Last edited:
Quote:Thanks dusty. are u hunting whith Ryan L on fout Rd?
Yep, we will be out there driving for deer saturday

VTR, I would love to go out and run your trapline with you sometime. Just to see what trapping is all about

thanks jack my pic doesnt show where the trap is set good, its on the farm i work on to the left of the pic is 500 arces of crp and ditchs the trap is set out from the crp about 20 yards into the bean field there was a rock there in the field that stuck out so i used it for my backing it worked!!! thanks guys for checking it out, no deer this year for me trapping and yote hunting for me!!!,doing pretty good to, still learning the yote trapping, ill try to take some more trapline pics to show you guys well got to go, good huntin Yahooooooooooooo!!!!

It's not as light as your 6.8 crow but it is definitely lighter than the panther bull 20 and the 204. I had a millet scope on it but it was as heavy as the upper. Put the weaver super slam on it and figured it was the perfect match for it.

Back