dog picture thread.....post up if ya wanna brag on your buddy

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: CatdawgThis is my Mustang bred hound, Gus.

DSCN3558.jpg

This is Gus at 3 months old

DSCN4194gus.jpg

This is Gus, last week at 7 months old.

Great picture of the dogs and the cougar. Is that coon tied into that tree? Looks like something around the middle of him .

There is a snare around the coons mid section... Can't be letting the pups get to chewed up at that age. They are getting chewed up now though.

this is my munga-gee dog
my favorite hunting dog ever,a day will come when we part ways and i will always have him along in spirit---luv ya mungs
DSC00075.jpg

this is female-belly dancer.she just got spayed cause she has a few faults.hunts like a bird dog but dead on the line with good speed,she has poor confirmation so she shouldnt be bred imo
DSC00068.jpg

the pup-nuckin-futz(futtzy)rerally impressive for his first year-like him alot
DSC00076.jpg

here is on (somewhere in there on race day)

Last edited:
I'll have to add Jake (my Granddog)... The photos are of him placing 5th in the Dock Dog Nationals in Indiana...He's not in the Predator hunting venue, but he's a heck of a Water Fowl Retriever....His new (5 months old) "little sister (Abby)" has longer legs and will be giving him a run for his money in another year and a half...

IndianaDockDogs.jpg

IndianaDockDogsb-1.jpg

IndianaDockDogsa.jpg

Love the picture keep them coming.
I will add my other two.
Here is thunder, bird dog house dog jungle gym for the kids.
PICT0154.jpg

Here is beagle, all go and no whoa, will hunt anything I put her on she hunts squirrels and rabbits. Lots of gritt short on brains. She will chase a cripple coyote with the bigger dogs but she is small.
PICT0153.jpg

Mtn cur Lacy
toughlacy.jpg

Mtn. cur Mojo
Mojosfirst069.jpg

Parents to Tony Tebbes Brandy, Yuccabushs Abbie, Gonzagas Tug, ghjacobs Stub, bobtails Sadie and cjgbeefs Tez.

Originally Posted By: cbarnes
Here she is now...

001-6-1.jpg

Now what could be better than this! A cur dog sleeping on a camo recliner!
I'm loving it!!!!
Rick H...

its healed up now, she was running a hog track and went through a fence that was in tall, thick grass and cut it to the bone, couldnt keep it sewed up so i just cut the meat off and it ended up leaving a bad scar

Back