COOL WOOD

I guess I'm lucky, not only did he tell me the secret shine process, he sent me a sample. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Now that I think about it....it was a small sample and maybe he is trying to get me hooked. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
Next thing I know I'll be selling calls to support my rudyshine habit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif
I'm gonna start singing Stepenwolf(sp?) while in the shop.
"I said gaddam the pusher man" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I can't get Rudy to trade car parts for calls yet.But I am working on him.He needs to build some kind of street rod I am sure of it.

Just call me the candy man.

'The pusher is a monster'

Anyone who can sing all the words to 'The Pusher' is as old as I am. LOL!! Or 'Magic Carpet Ride', or 'Sookie Sookie'. And nooooo, Junior, it ain't rap music.

Rudy

thank god rudy, FYI rap music, makes me wanna vomit, im a country boy, listen to strictly country music, i guess its not cool or something but hey i like the stuff!

yeha i can just imagine rudy sittin in the shop, applying his "secret" finish and grabbing himself like a rapper.

what an interesting picture...

RUDY /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Last edited:
I'm 36, but I know the words.
I like 'carpet munchin ride' the best. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
What's wrong with disco. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Back