Can we take it home?

Samsquanch

1703175966668.jpeg
My youngest son with his first (confirmed) prairie poodle! (According to him, he's killed every one he's shot at) I guess I say the samešŸ˜…. Bought the little Tikka HMR just for this reason. He for sure was going to pose for a picture so he could show his mom when we got home but that wasn't quite enough, directly after the photo was taken he asked "Can we take it home?" I had to explain that I didn't reckon p-dogs made the best table fare! Still got a chuckle out of it though. Glad to know if time got hard he wouldn't be above eating a rat!!!šŸ¤£

Great pic and good for your son. Scares me though seeing him handle them because they definitely carry plague. Careful out there ... especially with the young'ins.

View attachment 4300My youngest son with his first (confirmed) prairie poodle! (According to him, he's killed every one he's shot at) I guess I say the samešŸ˜…. Bought the little Tikka HMR just for this reason. He for sure was going to pose for a picture so he could show his mom when we got home but that wasn't quite enough, directly after the photo was taken he asked "Can we take it home?" I had to explain that I didn't reckon p-dogs made the best table fare! Still got a chuckle out of it though. Glad to know if time got hard he wouldn't be above eating a rat!!!šŸ¤£
tastes like chicken

Back