Bowhunting PICS

Thanks. He wasn't the buck I was after that year. The one I was after was a 12 point that was a 160 class. In fact, that was the first time I had ever seen seen him. He was there and I hadn't shot a deer with the bow before. I wasn't going to pass him up. It's kinda cool because the land owner found the prior years shed about 50' from where I shot him.
Come on Brian, post some of your pics. He has made some pretty good shots over the years /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

P1010052-2.jpg

P1010044.jpg

2002Doe4x6C.jpg

Danturk01.jpg

2002BuckBest3x5.jpg

1996MooseC.jpg

1998ElkC.jpg

Awesome trophys Dan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
I have to say, that first pic with the rabbit is a cool pic. The way it is set up and the clearness just makes it a nice picture. Of course, the purdy bow doesn't hurt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Here are a couple of my most memorable. Shot these when I was fairly young. They were both taken from the same tree exactly one year apart.

I just got one of them print, copy, scan machines so I will post some more when I get things sorted out.

Oct. 18 1990
scan0042.jpg

Oct. 18 1991
scan0013.jpg

most of you have seen mine but here they are
old shovel handle my favorite deer i hunted him three years before i got him
2173P4070016.JPG

this is how we break in a new company truck in Wyoming
217306_elk_1.jpg

wish i knew how to make this picture my aviator
2173P4070015.JPG

my first P&Y muley
217398_muley.jpg

i got others but the files are to big to upload.

Last edited:
I've got a ton of pics but here's a few of the ones that were big enough to make book.
1994 Minnesota
Deer6-1.jpg

2003 Missouri
Buck3-1.jpg

2004 Wisconsin
Buck5-1.jpg

2005 Wisconsin
Buck1-2.jpg

And here's one of my oldest son Steven with his first bow deer
when he was 12 years old. Watching him shoot that buck while looking over his shoulder was priceless.
2005 Wisconsin
StevensBigBuck.jpg

Was lucky enough to get a coyote for my first bow kill. Got the second one about 10 days later. One of the coolest things i have ever done. And lucky enough to have my better half and two boys share in the experience.

mattcoyote.jpg

lesandcoyote.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

bighornboy[img said:
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/bighornboy/IMG_0523.jpg[/img]

Ok i am confused by this picture. Lol. How did the arrow end up going in the belly and out through the top?

BTW sweet pics

Back