ARs starting to show back up on the shelves?

jimmyg75

Was just in my local gunshop today to pick up a pistol I ordered and saw they had 8 AR's on the shelf 3 M&P15's for $879, 1 M&P15 for $1300, 2 Daniel Defense for $1579, and 2 DPMS for $1019.Just wondering if they are starting to show back up elsewhere also? Maybe a guy will be able to buy a complete upper for normal price pretty soon.

Originally Posted By: junglekatI saw three at bass pro today,walmart is getting 4 to 5 a week.Don't pay crazy prices guys there coming.

They are showing up around here too. Prices not all the way back down but for sure a lot better than they were. But we knew this would happen. Some people freaked out and will be sick cause of some of the prices they have paid..

We've been recieving a couple ARs every two weeks, and got two more yesterday. Was also allocated a couple cases of 22lr and 556 ammo today. It's starting to get better.

Originally Posted By: mtb8522I went to my local gun shop this past Sunday and they had 5 AR 15s all used but ridiculous prices still.

Had a local guns store post an ad about RRA complete rifles in stock for $995. I was the 3rd customer in the store and they were "sold out" Really? The two dudes in front of me are buying ammo and I'm the first at the gun counter. No, I'm not interested in the used, beat up AR for $1849...

Bait and switch alive and well in Las Vegas!

Here in Charlotte, NC ammo started to become available almost everywhere. Retailers limiting the number of boxes you can purchase, though.
People who speculated on the ammo and guns will be burned pretty bad, soon.

At the basspro,I think the two DPMS were 749.00 I know a little but this is basspro everything is a little high.The had a bushmaster,I think 869.00

How about uppers? Or complete kits minus lower receiver? Been looking online but haven't found any. Was able to buy a stripped lower before the ny ban.

8 uppers and 3 complete ar's on the shelf at my LGS, plenty of ammo, none of it was much higher than before, primers, bullets, but not much powder on saturday.

my local wmt had 3 ar's a few days ago, at the same price as they were 3-4 months ago. as for .223 and .22, they have a limit on number of boxes one can purchase (when they have it in stock).

They are in almost every gun shop here in Utah. Prices are still a bit high but the rush is over for sure. I was in a shop two days ago and they had a stack of like 30 in boxes and and 20 on the shelf.

I'd have to agree that the ammo is more of a problem right now. Of all the ammo I've been trying to find, the 6.8 ammo is by far the most scarce I can't find 110gr Hornadys for the life of me.

Back