Arken NV

Anyone have experience with the Arken Zulus HD 5-20R Day/Night Digital with LRF? I usually only night hunt with thermal but I'd like to start day hunting some with the ability to record. I like that this unit has LRF and a ballistic app too for $700. Other considerations are using a Triggercam or a Pulsar Digex C50. Any other suggestions or feedback is greatly appreciated.

Ive been looking hard for a NV scope with LRF
Seems to be complaints of Wi-Fi connectivity with the ballistics app. The 5x FOV isn’t great for hunting. Also the mount isn’t QD if you plan to swap it between rifles.
I’m considering the AGM Neith LRF, the Hikmicro Alpex, looks good also, but that has some complaints on optical clarity, and to me the menu system seems overly complicated from the videos I’ve watched on it.
The Neith seems to be the best bet so far and tick all the boxes, simpler menu system, ADM QD mount standard, and no clarity/focus issues that I’ve seen in any videos.
Pard and I believe Pulsar have options as well, but I haven’t seen much on those.
Hope that helps some.
I had a Sightmark Wraith 4k Mini and wasn’t super impressed with it, so have been looking for a replacement.

I haven't personally messed with a Zulus, but I've watched a lot of comparison videos. I don't know why they decided to make it a 5x. I think a lot of people that would have went with their scope, won't just because of the 5x.

PARD's new scope is supposed to hit the US market soon. I think it's supposed to be similar to the DS models, but in 4k.

I think I’ve decided on going with the Neith LRF… 2.5x on the low end, 18650 batteries, which I have a ton of, also ability to run an external battery. Has the ADM QD mount from factory as well…I really like my AGM Taipan Handheld thermal scanner and have had zero issues with it in 3yrs. Menu is easy to navigate and Firmware updating is also easy. AGM also has a bigger presence in the US than PARD.

I think I’ve decided on going with the Neith LRF… 2.5x on the low end, 18650 batteries, which I have a ton of, also ability to run an external battery. Has the ADM QD mount from factory as well…I really like my AGM Taipan Handheld thermal scanner and have had zero issues with it in 3yrs. Menu is easy to navigate and Firmware updating is also easy. AGM also has a bigger presence in the US than PARD.
I like AGM stuff too.

Buy one and let us know how it works. LOL

After too much time researching and considering options, mainly for a digital day scope with recording functionality, I went with a Pulsar Digex C50. My thermal scopes are Pulsar and I was already familiar with their menus and operation. It would’ve been nice if it had LRF and a ballistics app but the image quality, day and night, has been impressive. It’s way better than what I’ve seen on review videos. I’m very happy with it so far.

60E62BB9-50A0-4448-9E09-444C87381AB0.png

Back