Anyone looking for a deal on a Flextone Echo HD?

smitty273

Check out Gander Mountain Item # 436819. Normally $129.99 on sale for $109.99 and if you use promotional code G11671 it will take an additional $20.00 off. Also offering free shipping so your pre tax total is $89.99. The only problem is they are out of stock but expected back in 2/27/12. I ordered one 1/30/12 and was told they would be in 2/17/12 but got a email today that it is shipping today. This item is actually listed under turkey calls not predator calls. The one they have listed under predator calls is camo, $199.99 and is not on sale.

I also ordered one,they were supposed to be out of stock until the 27 but I got an e-mail saying it was shipped last Friday. Thanks for link
Mike

Originally Posted By: mikeakI also ordered one,they were supposed to be out of stock until the 27 but I got an e-mail saying it was shipped last Friday
X2
Thanks for the info smitty...

I hope yours works better than mine. Mine just arrived yesterday,charger isn't working,will only turn on when plugged in,remote won't come on at all. Lots of static when playing mouse sound,control buttons work erratically.Not much volume. I guess this is going back. Think I'll just build one.
Good luck with yours

Mine works fine after I charged it all the way. Make sure you plug it in firmly. Volume leaves A LOT to be desired. I have heard tea cup yorkies bark louder than the coyotes on this call!! Lol. The distress sounds are good , will probably have to wake em up with a good loud series on a hand call first !!! Also make sure the batteries are seated good in the carrier. Mine took a firm snap to get em in all the way! Something rattles in the front speaker.lol

Last edited:
I always turn it on after plugging it in and make sure the screen shows that it's charging then shut back off. Not sure why they make it such a tight fit for the charger.

I heard about some problems with the 9v-like connector on the battery packs. Make sure its making a good solid connection, that could be causing the troubles you describe. On the early units some guys were getting rid of the connection and soldering wires straight to the battery pack. It seemed to take care of the problem. I think they made some changes and fixed it but you might be buying up old stock at that price. Up to you if it's worth messing with or not.

It was plugged in,screen was on and said charging,I think it was lying to me.Anyway it's boxed up and ready to go back.Maybe was just a bad one.

The sounds are pretty good but you definitely need more volume with 90% of the sounds. The coyote vocals sound like they are made by a poodle...lol .. they sound good just not loud at all. I need to get the parts to put an external on mine!! I will probably.wait until I.hear a little more feedback to see if its worth doing

Last edited:
Back