A Turkey for Weasel

Unbelievable Generousity! This helps me put more faith in mankind.

Very cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Tony

Hats off to you RC and George. You restore faith in humanity for a few of us!!

I applaude you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Ditto.... You guys are a class act for sure!
Weasel, you're gonna have a blast! Reminds me how I used to start drooling about mid-april, waiting for the may 1st opener in NY.
Here's a little something to wet your whistle...
FullStrutTurkey.jpg

wow as alot of you guys know im new here, and i just read about this and wow, this is one great site, ive never been to a site where someone will do this for another member, its really touching and all i can say is wow!!! you guys are great, and weasel i hope you have the best time of your life bud, cant wait to see pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey Blackchevy, welcome to the board. You are right about the caliber of people here. OUTSTANDING! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

We have our annual hunt just down the road from you in Globe, hope to see you there next year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Weasel let me tell you something about big george ackley. He is the man.I been hunting with wackin woosh. Thats what we call him around hear for 16 yrs and he tought me a lot. I killed my first deer with george and last year i killed a beautyfull turkey and it had a 9 inch beard when we went too texas i shot a wild boar and he was right by my side. he is a great guy too hunt with and a great friend too me. You will have a great time he now's his [beeep]

I feel so blessed that I can't put it into words. I've never met George, but I've liked him from what I've seen on the boards over the years. I did have an opportunity to talk with him on the phone. It was like talking to an old friend. I did have the pleasure of meeting Randy at Globe a few years ago. In less than a minute you feel as if he's been your best buddy for life. Hunters, more specifically predator hunters are a rare breed so to speak. In my experience 99.99% of them are the types of people you want to surround your family with. George and Randy are exemplary examples. I'm REALLY looking forward to this.

Today is the day! Good Luck Weas!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Edit: Sorry Weas, I was so excited I though it was time already... you're not going until next month! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:
Hey Weasel when are you gonna go get you a gobbler?Our season opens up next Sunday.Im gonna try and get my uncle a bird since hes never shot one and hes the one who got me into hunting then I will get mine.Turkey huntin is a blast and its pretty close to as much fun as predator huntin.You are gonna have a blast Good Luck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

End of April, first of March. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm not sure I can wait that long. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

WOW, this is really something. Im not even involved and yet I feel a great sense of pride just for being associated with fellow hunters who would be so generous.

Good luck Weasel, we DO expect pics and stories!

It's about time to go...

Rumor has it that those turkeys have Weas spotted and are protesting already! I heard the turkeys were pretty smart out east, I had no idea they were this smart!!!!!!!

Weasel_andham.web.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

They won't even recognize me this time. I shot half my beard off and shaved the other half. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LOL, wease, when I saw that picture it reminded me of the time you tore your beard from your face. If you have that story, please attach it here. I laughed till I hurt over that one.

Good for you Weasel. Those two guys will take good care of you. Class acts both!

But, you are really on the hook now for LOTS of pictures!

Randy

Back