A Small Survey

I like it here, it gives me a home on the internet. I especially like the kindness in replies instead of rude remarks. I really, really appreciate the members we have here that make the job of being a moderator so enjoyable.

And on the top of my list of things I like about this board.... you AzWill! You spend alot of time making sure everything is going smoothly on here and it is greatly appreciated. One thing I miss though is your pictures.
biggrin.gif

Ryan

------------------
NV88280.jpg

I will say that my favorite thing would have to be the people, second would be the information that can be obtained by asking questions and observing the posts by others.
I feel things are going extremely well.
Just about every time I log on I notice new names and new members.

I truly have no dislikes for anything associated with Predator Masters.

Vinny,

Hi Everyone,
This is the best forum there is!!
Everyone is friendly ,great info.
Very helpful guy's.
Thanks you AZWill.

ContenderNut

------------------
yotewalk.gif

Azwill, as you scroll through the replys to your survey it should be obvious that you have exceeded a lot of peoples expectations with this site. I only lurked on the other for a couple of weeks before being invited here but it was long enough to see the difference. I have also visited some others briefly and must admit did not feel comfortable with most of what i saw. I guess I finally just outgrew some of that stuff. I can honestly say that had this board not came when it did I would probably not have posted my first called coyote by now. Results are what make the differenceto me, be it body count, or knowledge, or just a good conversation. You have that all here with the members and moderators , a couple of who have taken the time for phone calls-emails - and even a house call (thanks Doc!).
When I first posted I too felt that nothing was missing from this board and I still do.
BUT.........for christmas I would like to see a 3 or 4 stand scenario sketched or whatever with a list of " most likey" do's and don'ts . I say most likely because I know better by now than to ask anybody to say ALWAYS do this or that. Sort of a primer that a guy with serious short term memory could use in the field. Quite a christmas wish huh?
Actually I could see that in pocket size pamphlet or booklet form with scenarios submitted by who ever has one that "usually " works for them. Maybe selling for a buck or two to show our appreciation. I know you have puter dudes on here that could pump that thing out in about the time it took me to peck this out.
Anyway--thats not a shortcoming-just a wish.

Thanks to the guys that picked up on "first call". I owe it to the board as a whole>

Thanks for your time,
Ken

AzWill
I like what I see. The only thing I was wondering is where did you get the dog? I want a dog of my own!
biggrin.gif
MP

Thats the ticket-
yotewalk.gif

[This message has been edited by Mike Paul (edited 05-05-2001).]

Back