53.5 lb dog eater

summer09025.jpg

summer09027.jpg

Enjoy!!

that's a great looking dog. I shot a male last year here in Illinois that weighed 53lbs. I'm trying to get the picture on as my avatar but am having trouble.

That yote on the left is is a beauty! The black in it is awesome. Plus a 53 pounder sounds like a fun day.Good looking dogs. Good job!

Last edited:
Got a few more bigger ones this year.

Here's a 51 lb male

utf-8BTG90IDQzLTIwMTEwMzMwLTAwMDIzLmpwZw.jpg

A 45lb male

swampy003.jpg

I got a 45lb female too but don't have any pics. They were all shot with an ASI mini 14 and 65gr gamekings.

2010RK003.jpg

if anyone is interested ive got a bobcat hide with skull and feet still in. had it froze for awhile to tan but im lookin for his mate, a pretty red furred cat. got pics in the photo sections. let me know we can figure something out

man you are one lucky dog. good write up and man thats a huge dog man. i had some coyotes kill 3 of my rabbit beagles right in my yard. my youngest son saw it and identified it as a wolf but since we have none here i knew what it was. i have since gotten curious about them and decided it was time to give a little payback and adopt a new to me love of predator hunting. cannot wait for my first kill.

Hey displayed id love to see some pics of your hunting rig.It looks like a four runner similar to what im doing with a soft top.Are you using a tie down for hanging the dogs for skinning off the roof?

I should be specific im building a four runner just for hunting predators so just coming up with differnt designs for a hanger on the back for skinning and a soft top im working on now, so would love to see yours for ideas and what not.

Outdrsmn82- Sorry to hear about your beagles, man's best friend for sure even for a working dog I'm sure that sucked. Here's hoping for your first.

coyote2011005.jpg

4runner09003-1.jpg

The Dominator- It's an 884Runner 4banger. Put 4.88gears in it with a rear Detroit Truetrac. Sdori 1.5in ball joint spacers up front and OME 1.5in lift springs in the rear. BFG AT 33/10.50R15 on 15.8 4inBS steel rims. Bushwacker cut out fender flares. OME shocks all around and front steering stabilizer. Front ARB bumper and rear Marlin Crawler bumper. Can-Back soft top and rack.
It's not set up as a hunting truck that's just the way I hung the coyote for the pic. Blown head gasket now so timing chain,guide,head gasket and head work to come in the spring.

There is a member here with a sweet hunting setup on a similar 4Runner. If you do a search in the predator hunting forum under hunting rigs I'm sure you'll find it eventually.

Here's a 54lb hog I shot today at 210yds with an 80gr VLD out of a Savage .22-243Win. Half pound over my other one = my new biggest. Still on the hunt for the elusive tall big boned well fed 60+lber

2for3day003.jpg

Last edited:
Back