5 coyotes, 1 Bobcat, 1 Badger, 1 Ham, 1 Turkey-4 Stands (pics)

Congrats, looks like a good day. Its interesting that that you said that bobcat came from close to that old house. When i was down in texas hunting wild boar everyone we were with said they were seeing a bunch of bobcats around the old abandoned farm houses on property. I don't know much about cats, just thought that was interesting.

I wish they were all that good, Dave!
Not many multiple yotes yet, but it's not that time yet either.

Bruce, it was a 180 from last weekend.
I swear it crossed my mind then that I'd killed all the yotes...
Good luck tonight! Moon ought to be dark enough... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Barry

Looks like more fun than the time the hogs ate my little brother! What part of NM are you from? It's been slow for me up here in the 4 corners lately. It's awfully warm for this time of year....Maybe it'll get better for the World Contest...just like a steer, all I can do is keep trying!

2Rope, I'm from Alamogordo. It was super slow last weekend but they had picked up this weekend...hope it just keeps getting better. Good luck in the world contest!

Danny,

I'll bet you've been on every square foot of Southern NM...
You've definately earned your stripes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

It was right close to the state line down south of here.

Thanks,

Barry

Yep, thought maybe it was. I kinda miss NM. No, I sure don't know every sq. foot of NM. I was only there for 3 1/2 years but I was trying to learn all that from Dusty lol. That's really a good mixed bag ya got...Good hunting.

Thanks for the reply Barry ........ Maybe further south?

Let me know when your ready. I have everything I need for all types of coyotes.

Way to go!Its sure hard to beat a day like that.That bobcat has some nice colors on it and the badger is really cool looking too.I have only seen one bobcat that was a grey color like that.Unfortunetly it was'nt during bobcat season but thats not uncommon I guess.Thats usually how it goes it seems like.Anway congrats on the critters and nice shootin.Keep stackin em' up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back