Lost Kdog

Thunderbutt,

So thats what a real riiifle looks like ha,,,,sorry not impressed with many guns i can shoot game from the next county with.Hell if i wanted to do that id pull out my .204.

Its all about getting close and shooting there eyes out.Im beginning to think you Oklahoma boys dont like a challange /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kdog you got your states mixed up.
Thunder lives in the great state of Texas.

We like a challenge it involes lots of windage and elevation.Our targets look about as big as that one in your yard.

Hello we can throw rocks at your yardage, don't need guns.

What did I miss.

Just got back from supper, took the kids out to eat mexican.

Man are those little suckers tough, must be from all the walking.

Swift i know all about the windage elavation game,,,,,,all my bb gun scopes are Mildots /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

When your shooting birds eyes out at 40 paces them Mildots are nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

IMG_1439.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Bill looking forward to hearing the stories of this next adventure,,,,Starring RudyRabbit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Gotta warn you of Kurt,hes been practiceing the Kazoo and the double call technique.Word on the street is hes eating beans and sauerkraut before he hooks up with you.Mite want to bring the K-Y just in case he forgets. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Shooting birds off a power line? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif Now that is a challange. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Lets see some real predator pics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wheres the powerline /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif
IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

A little closer look

Thunderbutt,,,,no pics of predators yet thats y im going to OK,,and yes i'll have the digi.

Now show me what one looks like.

rlee_guts1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww one of those cute little kittys,,,,,i know a guy in Oklahoma that shoots them with pelletguns /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif.
air_rifle_bobcat3.jpg

And your useing a rifle to shoot that thing????Musta shot it from 300-400 yds ha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Looks like a waste of gunpowder to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:
Tell what I am going to do when you get to Oklahoma.I will call you in one of those cute little kitties right up in your lap.Then you reach out and pet it before you shoot.Be sure when you pet it you check it's teeth out while it's real close. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

NOW your talkin Terry,,,,,,,i like em up close and personal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Remember im shooting a wild boar real close with my BB gun too,Im thinking 30 yds and in.Lets get the adrenaline flowin baby /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:
Oh yeah I forgot.If you are coming to Oklahoma in October you can not shoot a Bobcat.Not season.So I guess you just have to pet it and shoo it away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

I'll either bring Kurts SpaceRanger rubberband shooter or a squirt gun,,,,either one should do the job on one of them pussycats /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:
What did I miss.

Just got back from supper, took the kids out to eat mexican.

Man are those little suckers tough, must be from all the walking.

Kurt, You can prolly sell that gas back to kdog to charge his guns, and tell him it comes with "cover scent"

NM

[image]
DSC00969.jpg
[/image]

[image]
DSC00907.jpg
[/image]

[image]
DSC00909.jpg
[/image]

[image]
DSC00753.jpg