Lost Kdog

Terry no fear I am here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Just watching and waiting to jump. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Now all I have to do is bed the new project and the pics will be out. Then we can show these boys what a real rifle is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Coyotesmoke has done his magic with the paint job and trigger work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Time has just keep up from bedding it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

NO NO NO NO You have the news story all wrong it should be;
several officers were stung in the eye.

Remember he is going to shoot everything in the eye.At 40 steps.

here is what a real action looks like. with out the paint job./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[image]http://
DSC00961.jpg
[/image]

Now your talking Thunder, there is a real mans gun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Just in from the A.P. a man known to athorities only as Kdog, and a group of followers known as the " son's of air " have taken over an abandoned Youngstown, Ohio plant, and are holding athorities at bay. While there have been no serious casualaties, several officers have complained of a stinging sensation on thier arms and legs.

In a related matter a man called Badtothebone is being held for questioning on his possible connection, with the radical group.

******BREAKING NEWS****************

Badtothebone has been apprehended after a brief but fierce altercation. He was observed looking meanly at the authorities, and denying supplying rubber to Kdog

Quote:

******BREAKING NEWS****************

Badtothebone has been apprehended after a brief but fierce altercation. He was observed looking meanly at the authorities, and denying supplying rubber to Kdog

Maybe thats the problem Kdogs dad did not use one.This could have been avoided. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Yes, but if you REALLY want to reach out and touch something, you need to call up Ole Painless. Here's my long range rifle, .308, 2 lb trigger, good Leupold glass. The hog in the foregound was laser ranged at 633 yards.

scan.jpg

Rudy

PS: This is my retired bench rest rifle. I had the trigger reset to 2 lbs when I started taking it in the field again.

Bench rest was just tooooo serious. LOL!!

R

There you go Rudy.Maybe Kdog did not call that one in after all.It came to check out the rifle that killed his cousins.

I shot a prairie dog with a 30 06 and we never found any damage what so ever.Figured I got close enough I scared him to death.

Lets see the red rider do that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Yeah I am pretty good at that,works on Prairie Rats and ugly women. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

My wife made me quit using my charms on ugly women.

Back