Moving the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

Originally Posted By: NdIndyOriginally Posted By: ADKOriginally Posted By: swampwalkerYup, totalally different scenario, There were less then a million natives spread out on the entire continent. Basically, nobody owned North America as it was largely unoccupied. On top of that, we’re talking about wooden ships trickling people in over the course of decades. Hardly a land grab.

Actually, most scholars agree that the pre-Columbian (before Columbus) population of indigenous people in North America was somewhere between 50 and 100 million.

It's amazing (to some) what happens when you send boat loads of disease to a population that has never seen a single one of those germs.

If aliens from a different world ever land here, no matter how peaceful, there will likely be massive depopulation following.

Regardless the slow trickle was as fast as then current technology allowed and every shipment was intended to claim as much land as possible.

Ignorance can be an amazing thing. You should read about the first, second and third pandemics of the Black Death in Europe and how many Europeans died as a result. The Black Death, or Bubonic Plaque, spread from Asia Minor thru the Middle East to Europe and killed 40% to 50% of the population by most estimates.
More recently the Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918 struck North America killing an estimated 3/4 of a million Americans and 10's of millions world-wide. Guess where that originated. Don't be so quick to push the propaganda.

Now the Islamic terrorists are going to start targeting the U.S.A.?
Trump should not have pi$$ed them off.
lol.gif

I wonder how each US state would feel if the "rest of the world" carved out a small portion of each of the 50 states and gave it to one of the former Native American Indian tribes? They could make it simple and just go through the list of states and say every tenth state now belongs to the American Indian. What would the federal government do? They were part of the carving out of the state of Israel, if it was okay in 1947, why not today?

I can see the headlines, New York, Georgia, Oklahoma, Montana, and California are now their own independent nations controlled by the decedents of the American Indian. Will all of the "trash" please vacate immediately.

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerIt’s okay to piss people off, as long as we get something in return.

We did, a pissed off bomber in NYC, luckily he was a failure.

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerIt’s okay to piss people off, as long as we get something in return.

Islam has been pissed at the U.S.A. at least since the First Barbary War in 1815. They've been pissed at Europe much longer.

I could go for giving the Indians their own states. Georgia could go back to ancestors. Creek, one 5of the five civilized tribes and guides during the war of1812. They lost Georgia because Jackson decided that they should pay the cost of the war. Sealed the deal and took it all in 1836.

The mooslims hate our guts for the same reason. Pershing agreed to leave the Ottoman empire intact but chopped it up after WW1. That is when all of the stan counties were born. Millions of christians died at the hands of muslims afterwards. The christians were blamed in that region just like the jews were blamed in germany.

Originally Posted By: FursniperSome are saying this is the start for fulfilling the prophesy in Zachariah 12 which was written around 520 B.C. (before Christians and Muslims existed on earth). If so, all the nations that attack Jerusalem are supposed to be destroyed. This could get interesting.

So, anybody have an update on the Jewish prophecy (I think it was Zechariah and not Zachariah) ?

Any nations been fried to a crisp yet?

Anything “interesting” yet?

I’ve got a good lead on another prophecy where Jesus, Apollo, and the Oracle of Delphi got their heads together on some stuff.

I’m looking for a solid Jewish connection.

thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: sandy hicksI could go for giving the Indians their own states. Georgia could go back to ancestors. Creek, one 5of the five civilized tribes and guides during the war of1812. They lost Georgia because Jackson decided that they should pay the cost of the war. Sealed the deal and took it all in 1836.

Yep, “manifest destiny” could get another whole new apology tour going:

http://www.historynet.com/manifest-destiny

“The term of ‘Manifest Destiny’ first appeared in a newspaper article on the annexation of Texas in edition from July/August of the United States Magazine and Democratic Review in 1845. The author, John L. O’Sullivan used it to describe what majority of Americans at the time believed was their mission from God: to expand to west and bring the United States government to unenlightened people.“

http://www.ushistory.org/us/29.asp

The religious fervor spawned by the Second Great Awakening created another incentive for the drive west. Indeed, many settlers believed that God himself blessed the growth of the American nation. The Native Americans were considered heathens. By Christianizing the tribes, American missionaries believed they could save souls and they became among the first to cross the Mississippi River.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/manifest%20destiny

manifest destiny

Manifest destiny is the idea that because of your religion you can do whatever you want, even if it means slaughtering innocent people and taking their land.

In 1845, white settlers wanted to steal Texas from the natives living there and proclaimed that "Our manifest destiny to overspread the continent allotted by Providence for the free development of our yearly multiplying millions." Basically, they believed that Providence (God) granted them the right to take land by force, a course of action they felt was both obvious (manifest) and unavoidable (destiny). During this dark period of U.S. history, manifest Destiny was the justification for killing thousands of people.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: hunter243sgkWhich tribe are you talking about?? FW

No particular tribe.
The links were about Manifest Destiny.

In Texas, in 1845, any person of color, read that as non-white was given 24hours to leave. If they did not they had to pay a fine, 1000 dollars if memory serves me, or risk being sold as a slave. Texas had a zero tolerance policy.

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: FursniperSome are saying this is the start for fulfilling the prophesy in Zachariah 12 which was written around 520 B.C. (before Christians and Muslims existed on earth). If so, all the nations that attack Jerusalem are supposed to be destroyed. This could get interesting.

So, anybody have an update on the Jewish prophecy (I think it was Zechariah and not Zachariah) ?

I’ve got a good lead on another prophecy where Jesus, Apollo, and the Oracle of Delphi got their heads together on some stuff.

thumbup1.gif

Jesus, appolo and the Oracle of Delphi walk a into a bar....

Originally Posted By: NdIndyOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: FursniperSome are saying this is the start for fulfilling the prophesy in Zachariah 12 which was written around 520 B.C. (before Christians and Muslims existed on earth). If so, all the nations that attack Jerusalem are supposed to be destroyed. This could get interesting.

thumbup1.gif

Jesus, appolo and the Oracle of Delphi walk a into a bar....

lol.gif

I think that there was some prophecy that they will never lose their country again. A trip through the suez canal is a good display of their desire to keep their land. They could have tripled their size if they had kept the spoils of war other than the golan heights. Not a bad set of allies to have. Imo of course.

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: FursniperSome are saying this is the start for fulfilling the prophesy in Zachariah 12 which was written around 520 B.C. (before Christians and Muslims existed on earth). If so, all the nations that attack Jerusalem are supposed to be destroyed. This could get interesting.

I do not keep up with the latest prophesies being fulfilled. I got better things to do such as hunting coyotes. I did try doing a search a came across this info. One week after Trump declared Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, the Organization of Islamic Corporations (OIC) held a meeting. The outcome was 57 Islamic nations declared east Jerusalem as the capital of Palestine and they wanted to divide Jerusalem into a separate Palestinian state. So now the stage is set in Zechariah 12 for these nations to be destroyed.

They still need a trearty that is good for 7 years of peace. If you like biblical history and prophecy check out a book called The Dispensational Truth. Bery interesting book that lays out the whole Bible.

Originally Posted By: FursniperOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: FursniperSome are saying this is the start for fulfilling the prophesy in Zachariah 12 which was written around 520 B.C. (before Christians and Muslims existed on earth). If so, all the nations that attack Jerusalem are supposed to be destroyed. This could get interesting.

I do not keep up with the latest prophesies being fulfilled. I got better things to do such as hunting coyotes. I did try doing a search a came across this info. One week after Trump declared Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, the Organization of Islamic Corporations (OIC) held a meeting. The outcome was 57 Islamic nations declared east Jerusalem as the capital of Palestine and they wanted to divide Jerusalem into a separate Palestinian state. So now the stage is set in Zechariah 12 for these nations to be destroyed.

And here's the perfect gift (only 59.95) from Jack Van Impe......

Don't be afraid.
Just lay down your burdens by the river side.

You don't believe that prophecy crap any more than I do.
lol.gif

Last edited:
Back