My Grandson desperately needs your prayers

Originally Posted By: K22Originally Posted By: fw707Any new info on Gabriel?

Gabriel is now 2 weeks into the alternative medicine and seems to be doing very well.
We are still praying that it continues to work.

Thank you so much for all of your prayers and concerns.

That is some great news!!
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeHello Jim,
That's some good news !

How are you doing , my friend ?

It is good news Tim.

I'm doing great so far. Sure hope this finds you well.

Jim

Another update.

Gabriel went in for his first checkup since he started taking the alternative organic medicine. The tumors have stopped growing so far and he is looking a lot more healthier. Next week they are doing a blood test to check even further, but it sure appears that God answered the prayers and the Herb is working.

Originally Posted By: GCHow is the little man doing? Hoping for a positive update!

Thank you for asking GC. Gabriel is holding his own now. My daughter was able to contact the Doctor in Boston who discovered Clove Syndrome and is the expert on it, and on Proteus Syndrome which he also has. They started him on an experimental drug, which requires her to fly to Boston as often as once a week at times.
He is a tough little bugger. They were talking about more surgery on his feet to remove growth plates or possibly amputating them. We are waiting to see what the final outcome of that is.
Thank you for reminding me to update everyone and I will try and do better in the future.
Gabriel still needs your prayers and thoughts.

Thank you

Thanks for the update. Continued prayers for ALL the family. I know this is rough on everyone. Is the GoFundMe page still active?

Back