My Grandson desperately needs your prayers

Sorry to hear about his challenges and the suffering of a child. That is a pain that no parent should have to deal with.

Best wishes to your family.

Jim, Long time no talk. I'm sorry to read/hear of this in your family. I'll be honest, I'm not a prayer man, but I wish you all the best and well wishes for the times to come.

Take care my PM friend.

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeJim, Long time no talk. I'm sorry to read/hear of this in your family. I'll be honest, I'm not a prayer man, but I wish you all the best and well wishes for the times to come.

Take care my PM friend.

Thanks Tim. Thoughts and well wishes work great also. Its been an on going thing since he was born, just at a slower pace. Now it has began to accelerate to the point of there isn't much time left to get him help. When they don't know what to do or how to fix/stop it, that is even more frustrating.

Update:

They are taking Gabriel back to the hospital today for blood tests and they want to do a biopsy on one of the tumors that looks malignant. Blood tests I understand, but a biopsy on "a" tumor that maybe malignant? Why? They have said that if they cannot operate and remove the tumors he has maybe 4 months. By there admission, they are unable to operate, so why torture the poor guy. Why not find someone or somewhere that has the skills to operate? So, so frustrating.

Jim, I got to looking at those pics again. I'm thinking we talked about this a while back. Sorry if I forgot about it.
blushing.gif

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeJim, I got to looking at those pics again. I'm thinking we talked about this a while back. Sorry if I forgot about it.
blushing.gif

Tim,

I don't remember either if we did or not, but which ever it was, there is no problem on my end. Having friends like you is a blessing. Thank you.

And to all of those who have remembered Gabriel in there prayers, thank you. Gabriel will not forget any of you.

Jim

He's still hanging tough. Boston Hospital is unsure what they can do. They have an experimental drug they would like to try when it gets released. In the meantime, I've run across an alternative one that I am hoping and praying will work.

Thank you for all of the prayers.

Jim

Originally Posted By: fw707Any new info on Gabriel?

Gabriel is now 2 weeks into the alternative medicine and seems to be doing very well.
We are still praying that it continues to work.

Thank you so much for all of your prayers and concerns.

Back