Shotgun set ups!

Halbach

Well my mossberg 500 is gonna become a coyote gun. It's starting as the 18" barrel and pistol grip/adjustable stock but I wanna make it a fur collector. What do your guys guns look like? Post specs too!

1. 16ga/16ga/6.5x58R drilling fixed FULL 1 oz NP BB's Leupold 1-4x20mm.

2. Bernardelli 2000 12ga/5.6x50R Mag fixed FULL 1 1/4 oz NP BB's Leupold
1-4x20mm.

3. If I can't take a combo gun, rifle restricted areas, a Rem 870 Express turkey gun 21" barrel, Carlsons Dead Coyote choke with 3" Dead Coyote, #4 Buck or some Rem HD 2's.

Do you have choke tubes in that Mossberg with the 18" barrel?

Planning a barrel swap to something longer, and was gonna go with the carlson choke. Now you just reignited my want for a 223/12 combo gun. I'd almost forgot about that dream...

Benelli M2, 26" barrel.

20170819_Coyotes-9.jpg

- DAA

I have two...one is a camo Browning Gold 10 ga with a Wad Wizard choke and 28" barrel. The other is an 870 Express with a 30 inch barrel and Carlson's choke. It has a Blackhawk stock to reduce recoil and a Surefire light on the forend for use at night. It also has an M2 Aimpoint on it. I used the Da-Mar scope base from Brownell's.

Originally Posted By: DustOriginally Posted By: DAABenelli M2, 26" barrel.

- DAA

How is the speed bead working for you?

that might be kind of a sore subject right now.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: DustOriginally Posted By: DAABenelli M2, 26" barrel.

- DAA

lol.gif

Uh oh... I sense a story behind that! Dave?

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: DustOriginally Posted By: DAABenelli M2, 26" barrel.

- DAA

lol.gif

Uh oh... I sense a story behind that! Dave?

Yeah, kinda sorta a story...

Short version, my SpeedBead zero moved. Didn't really have a warm fuzzy feeling about that mount all along. Just don't trust it now...

- DAA

Personally I never really saw the need to bolt on extra weight, bulk and fallible electronics on top of my shotgun. There are legit reasons to do so. Poor gun fit, bad shooting form, physical disabilities and guns that for one reason or another don't shoot to point of aim. Optics can help in a couple of those situations.

Back