**6x6.8 Hornady FL die set group buy**

Originally Posted By: GLShooterI got beer..
thumbup1.gif

Greg

Well geez why didn't you start with that.....better get up here quick!

Oh, I just hope my bhw tube makes it back sooner than this die
w00t.gif
.......See I was right when I explained to my wife why I gotta have all these back ups
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
Did you guys get these yet? I have an order in with CH4D but if everyone dropped their order with them I may have to go this option.

Originally Posted By: riveratDid you guys get these yet? I have an order in with CH4D but if everyone dropped their order with them I may have to go this option.

Not yet. Times not there yet for expected delivery. CH4D would still produce them regardless if we dropped an order with them. Contrary to rumor we on PM aren't the only ones to shoot 6X6.8's.

Greg

Originally Posted By: Merdit16 weeks from August 20something, so around Christmas, if I did my figuring properly.

I'm pulling for T-day myself though I don't really need them.

Greg

Originally Posted By: MerditOops, didn't do my figuring properly...

Yeah sometimes though those weeks turn into months at my age.

Greg

I just joined this a.m. I've been hunting Yotes here in Maine for awhile. I've built several AR15's in different calibers. Looking to build a 6x6.8 this winter. I am looking to buy these Hornady dies. How do I get on board with you. Thanks

Originally Posted By: mrjtI just joined this a.m. I've been hunting Yotes here in Maine for awhile. I've built several AR15's in different calibers. Looking to build a 6x6.8 this winter. I am looking to buy these Hornady dies. How do I get on board with you. Thanks

Just give Ritch a call or PM him here. He is R Johnson.

Greg

Originally Posted By: GLShooterOriginally Posted By: mrjtI just joined this a.m. I've been hunting Yotes here in Maine for awhile. I've built several AR15's in different calibers. Looking to build a 6x6.8 this winter. I am looking to buy these Hornady dies. How do I get on board with you. Thanks

Just give Ritch a call or PM him here. He is R Johnson.

Greg

Yup Ritch for the barrels and me for the dies. Must be closing in on the season, been lots of activity last few days. You can thank Ritch for forking over the $$ to order a few extra sets.

PM sent!

Thanks very much for the info. I'll definitely call next week.I've had a custom die made for 25TCU a few years ago.

I have had a few more get on board this last week and I am now down to the last 3 extra sets that were ordered.

If you are looking to get in on these get in touch with me.

I'd like to get in on the 6X6.8 die set. There are so many pages I didn't read all so I don't know the price.

Who is making the barrels?

Thanks,
Charlie (22_boomer)

Originally Posted By: 22_boomerI'd like to get in on the 6X6.8 die set. There are so many pages I didn't read all so I don't know the price.

Who is making the barrels?

Thanks,
Charlie (22_boomer)

I sent you a PM

Back