**6x6.8 Hornady FL die set group buy**

Originally Posted By: TXHUNTER90Originally Posted By: midwestpredatorI sent the dies out today. Estimates on tracking are saying thurs or Friday for delivery.

Any chance someone did not pay or backed out of a set?

No, I had that wanted to sell but that is already sold and gone. I'd like to get another order in at some point but I'm not sure when that will happen just yet.

Dies arrived. Ready to order the 22X6.8 now...
smile.gif

Well I finally opened my dies up and started in with them yesterday. I had sized some brass a couple days before and thought I had enough case lube on my pad. After a few passes through the die setting the shoulder bump I stuck the very first case in my new die. After a good dose of Christmas profanity and an hour of digging for tools and screws and drilling and tapping with a truly pos Taiwan tap and die set I was back up and running with a well lube pad lol. Cases looked beautiful after sizing. Shoulders look so much better than they did with my bushing dies. It was also a very good thing that I got a new Dewalt cordless drill for Christmas or I would probably still be down there with a brace and bit LOL.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: varminter .223Well I finally opened my dies up and started in with them yesterday. I had sized some brass a couple days before and thought I had enough case lube on my pad. After a few passes through the die setting the shoulder bump I stuck the very first case in my new die. After a good dose of Christmas profanity and an hour of digging for tools and screws and drilling and tapping with a truly pos Taiwan tap and die set I was back up and running with a well lube pad lol. Cases looked beautiful after sizing. Shoulders look so much better than they did with my bushing dies. It was also a very good thing that I got a new Dewalt cordless drill for Christmas or I would probably still be down there with a brace and bit LOL.

LOL so you got to use 2 new Christmas presents right off the bat! How could it get any better?

Originally Posted By: varminter .223Well I finally opened my dies up and started in with them yesterday. I had sized some brass a couple days before and thought I had enough case lube on my pad. After a few passes through the die setting the shoulder bump I stuck the very first case in my new die. After a good dose of Christmas profanity and an hour of digging for tools and screws and drilling and tapping with a truly pos Taiwan tap and die set I was back up and running with a well lube pad lol. Cases looked beautiful after sizing. Shoulders look so much better than they did with my bushing dies. It was also a very good thing that I got a new Dewalt cordless drill for Christmas or I would probably still be down there with a brace and bit LOL.

I'm glad you like the dies...and that you didn't break them. Lol

Back