FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

Was watching PBR's "15 for 15" on CBS today. It got me in the mood for bull riding songs. Hahahaha

This first one, they played as an intro clip to the show......

And yeah, I know I have played this one more than once....but, well gotta give ol' Bo his respect!!!

And then some non-bluegrass stuff....hahahahaha......

I actually used to have the picture disc LP, just like what is playing on this record player.....Wish I still had it, just for collector's sake. The LP sucked (for the most part), but those picture discs were a limited thing.

Geesh, Will...how many dang songs are ya gonna post today?

Just a few more...Hahahahahaha.......

The first concert I ever attended, was in 1978, and it was these guys.
No warm up band. Just a 2-3 hour concert, played to a few thousand screamin' fans!

I hadn't planned on being online today.
Been working on calls all morning.
However, the arthritis in my thumb joints is killing me now, so I thought I'd take a short break to rest them...so I can get back to doing things later this afternoon.

So, as if I didn't post enough yesterday, here's a few more for today.......

Hahahahahaha
These guys have had too much time on their hands, in order to figure out how much beer to leave in the bottles & get those pitches.
Not to mention all the beer that was wasted by letting it get warm & undrank in the bottles.

Interesting piece of propaganda I came across... I don't support the message, yet surprised to see it presented in such a way...

Check it out;

Last edited:
Stu...Never heard of her until now, but she's dang good on that guitar!! And not to bad on the eyes either, IMO. Hahahaha

Infidel...To be honest, I couldn't agree nor disagree with whatever they message was. I couldn't understand anything that was being said. Either that, or my old brain just couldn't keep up.

Back