2014 Annual PM Hunt & Convention Announcement and Registration

Jeff Mock

Here it is!!

The 14th Annual Predator Masters Hunt Announcement!

***To register, simply CLICK the banner below***

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WHEN:

February 6th-7th & 8th..

Location is....Las Cruces,New Mexico

1426731_10153369123455361_1202221655_n.jpg

El Paso Intl. Airport is about a 1/2 hour away.
Rental cars, full service. Las Cruces is straight up the Interstate 10. Motels & Event Center are within 5 minutes of each other at Exit 142.

Link to Las Cruces
www.lascrucescvb.org

Predator Masters would like to see you bring the wife & family as well.

Here's some area attractions.

Old Mesilla-
Very upscale, historic area that holds a huge amount of shops catering to the desert southwest.
www.oldmesilla.org

White Sands Natl. Monument-
Everyone needs to visit this one of a kind place. It's just 30 East of Las Cruces! Kids LOVE this place!

http://www.nps.gov/whsa/index.htm

Historic Lincoln, New Mexico-
This is Billy the Kid country! The whole town is a National Historic Site that lives in the same buildings that Billy stayed in and saw in the town. The Lincoln Jail is still there with a bullet hole in the wall from Billy's famous jailbreak.
This a little over an hour and ahalf East of Las Cruces.

http://www.nmmonuments.org/inst.php?inst=7

The Main Events will be held here:

www.nmfarmandranchmuseum.org/index.php

Registering for the Hunt!

You must be a Predator Masters member in good standing to attend the hunt. If you are not a member here, register here at PM first and become a member.

After you are member, you need to decide what you want in the Registration Area of the PM Store.

The Hunt Registration INCLUDES all three Dinner Event Meals!
It also INCLUDES 3 Raffle Tickets for the Main Event Banquet Saturday night! It INCLUDES your KIDS MEALS!

We had a BLAST last year and this year looks to be even BETTER!!!!

217099_10152787308505361_506974424_n.jpg

Just CLICK on our FACEBOOK LINKS below, give us a LIKE and check out the pics from past years Conventions:

***2011 PM Hunt & Convention FACEBOOK LINK***

***2012 PM Hunt & Convention FACEBOOK LINK***

***2013 PM Hunt & Convention FACEBOOK LINK***

Cost for members is the same as last year.

Members- $150
If you bring your spouse, it's only $100 for the same benefits!
She, or he will also get the Event Meals,and 3 raffle tickets.

Remember...KIDS ARE ALWAYS FREE!!!

EggShoot!

You can register for the EggShoot while you are there at the store!

Raffle Tickets!

You can buy your extra raffle tickets online at the PM Store as well.

MOTELS!

We are staying at two fine motels! They are in an adjacent facility so that we can all stay together in one location!

We have a block of rooms reserved at the Comfort Inn Suites.
They are also giving us the use of their meeting room for after hour gathering each night for no charge.

They serve a hot breakfast each morning. No charge. (Not sweet rolls)

Links to the motels:

http://www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-las_cruces-new_mexico-NM003

The rate for the Comfort Inn Suites is $75 per night. Be sure and give them the codeword: "PredatorMasters" when you call for reservations.

http://www.sleepinn.com/hotel-las_cruces-new_mexico-NM008

HUNTING AREA!

While attending our annual Convention, many Predator Masters members choose to go hunting during their stay in Las Cruces!

New Mexico has access to millions of acres. Ether BLM, State, or Natl. Forest.

This runs from the southern New Mexico border, south of Las Cruces to the Gila Wilderness Natl. Forest North of Las Cruces....It runs West of Las Cruces for over 75 miles & runs North-South 150 miles. (Approx. 12,000 square miles of lightly called, if at all land ranging from rolling terrain to mountainous)

***While we here at Predator Masters do not organize the hunting, we do encourage our members to do so in some of the most beautiful country there is!!!***

The roads are mostly good, graded roads that you will be hunting off of, so 4WD isn't required in most areas. If you are renting a car, I think I'd get a truck, or SUV type though.

Maps to the hunting areas are available here...........www.publiclands.org

If you have a GPS there are two sponsors of Predator Masters that have maps available for those... http://www.huntinggpsmaps.com/ or http://www.koutdoorproducts.com/

***Please feel free to direct any of your questions to our Hunt Coordinator, Terry Bates, a.k.a. 220_swift

Can't wait to see everyone at the convention again this year. If you haven't been to one it is definitely a good time and worth the trip.

Here is the first of many pictures I have of the event. This is just a fraction of the prizes given. Wouldnt one of these look good on your rifle!!!

Originally Posted By: korbenI'm hoping to make it this year. Have to see how christmas leaves me.

Anyone carpool from utah?

That would be awesome if you could make it!!

Everyone, I would love to make this trip. It would be a huge Birthday present to myself (Feb 5)LOL. I have a couple questions.
1. What is weather like that time of year?

2. Do other members attending hunt together or go on their own? Coming by myself I wouldn't know where to start in strange country.

3. The wife mentioned tagging along but she isn't a hunter, would it be boring for her?

4. Does anybody know if you can ship ahead to the motel some gear like calls, hunting clothes etc.?

1. What is weather like that time of year?

Daytime highs are usually around 55 to 65 degrees

2. Do other members attending hunt together or go on their own? Coming by myself I wouldn't know where to start in strange country.

Many members hunt together, and if you are unfamiliar with the area, someone is SURE to bring you along for the day

3. The wife mentioned tagging along but she isn't a hunter, would it be boring for her?

There are many attractions and things to due in Las Cruces, and she will find plenty to keep her entertained!

4. Does anybody know if you can ship ahead to the motel some gear like calls, hunting clothes etc.?

Give the hotel a call, but I don't think they would have any problem accommodating your needs!

Rhino you should come check it out. I'd be happy to show you around if you came. Last year the wife came and had a blast both at the conventions and out hunting. Still seeing if she can come again this year.

Hi,
First off fairly new to the site. This seems like a good time I would like to get a little more info. Like what all takes place is it mostly social gathering or more hunting.. as for the hunting side what about non res hunt license so on.

Thanks

Originally Posted By: BAR3GHi,
First off fairly new to the site. This seems like a good time I would like to get a little more info. Like what all takes place is it mostly social gathering or more hunting.. as for the hunting side what about non res hunt license so on.

Thanks

I need to check my records but if I remember correctly all you need to hunt coyotes is a temporary 4 day hunting license. That license is good until March for coyotes and it cost $33.00 and you need an access stamp and Habitat stamp for $9.00

The hunting is up to you we do not organize any of the hunting.You can hunt when and where and as often as you like.There is usually an open seat with most hunters that you can join up and hunt with someone that is familiar with the area. If you want to stay at the motel and visit or go see the sights that is all up to you.

We do organize the banquets on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings. Lots of good food and some fantastic guest speakers along with drawings for door prizes on Saturday night.

Originally Posted By: BAR3GHi,

Thanks
Just about everyone who goes, hunts and most folks coordinate the night before in the hotel lobby. Ive hunted and lent guns out to some amazing people and the first year, bobtails, reb, 220 swift and I called in like 12 dogs in the first two days. Its a great time. Also, pay no attention to the rowdy table in the back of the room, they (we) are just having fun. Lol

I won't be able to attend by am registered as a non-attendee and hope everyone has a great time and for those of you who hunt, I wish you good luck.

Last edited:
I am going to try and make it. Lots of details to work out, but I am pumped, I have always wanted to do a predator hunt out west. Hopefully I will be able to work it out soon. BTW the wife is going to come too.

Back