Designed by Coyote Hunters, Made for Coyote hunting. V.A.P.R suppressor!

skinney

Director
O'NEILL OPS in conjunction with Doug Melton of SRT ARMS, bring you the first suppressor designed by Coyote hunters, made for Coyote hunting... Introducing the OPS .224 V.A.P.R., in this HD exclusive, we go into detail about the components we chose to build this all new suppressor. This system was designed to optimize the high velocity, high pressure.224 caliber rounds with ease, all while providing superior sound suppression, precision, and performance in the field, of hunting.
GET OUR CAN IN YOUR HANDS.

Originally Posted By: r15 reeperSo what's the price on one of those bad boys!
Retail is at 1150.00 right now... my first batch of 15 is gone, Lots of fellas have been asking, what cans we run and what components they are made from, thought it would be best to do a quick video to inform those who wanted to know... I would like to give a discounted price to PM members, but right now I've got to make up for the added material and R&D that SRT factors into the cost, IF I could get over 10 interested I could drop the price, but I would have to converse with SRT and work an agreement...
I forgot to mention in the video, we are marketing these with the O2 Cloak that TAB gear makes for us, we will have a video review of that up sometime in the future, it's a great option for those who need or want a Nomex cover, and hunt in snowy conditions as well.

Originally Posted By: 4jakeWould like more info. Weight, size, barrel threading, etc. PM me if that works for you. Thanks.
PM inbound...
Specs as follows,

8" OAL
1.5" OD
13 oz.
1/2X28 TPI (class 2 thread)

Originally Posted By: Clayne_BCan it be taken apart by the user for cleaning?

Many people need to be educated on this subject... on a high velocity center fire round, there is NO need to clean, as a matter of fact most manufactures recommend against it... Now if your running a 22LR. suppressor or a handgun can with a plethora of subs, yes it benefits you to have a take down... For this application, there is absolutely no need.

Originally Posted By: twhiteyHelp me save the little hearing I have left do you make a can for a Sbe11 shotgun.
Thanx
we had a feller stop by our booth at a previous gun show, said he was working on an efficient scatter gun can, I told him to get ahold of us when he finished up... I don't think that's gonna happen.

Originally Posted By: Clayne_BOk, i was just wondering, because you mentioned use with a .22lr in the video a believe
completely understand buddy... you can run 22LR's through the V.A.P.R. just be sure you don't put thousands down it consecutively... I run mine with 22LR ammo sometimes, usually under a 100 rounds @ one given time, then be sure and crank some Hi-Vel rounds though it to blow out the junk/residue left by the 22 ammo.

Originally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: Clayne_BCan it be taken apart by the user for cleaning?

Many people need to be educated on this subject... on a high velocity center fire round, there is NO need to clean, as a matter of fact most manufactures recommend against it... Now if your running a 22LR. suppressor or a handgun can with a plethora of subs, yes it benefits you to have a take down... For this application, there is absolutely no need.

So can it be taken apart for cleaning?

Tell us about sound reduction....how does these compare to others on the market? What makes your better than anyone else? Why would someone want to buy a VAPR vs. say an M4-2000 or other?

Sell this bad boy with more than a cool video.....

Originally Posted By: coues7Tell us about sound reduction....how does these compare to others on the market? What makes your better than anyone else? Why would someone want to buy a VAPR vs. say an M4-2000 or other?

As well as weight comparisons, POI shift.

Originally Posted By: coues7Tell us about sound reduction....how does these compare to others on the market? What makes your better than anyone else? Why would someone want to buy a VAPR vs. say an M4-2000 or other?

I "was" in the process of acquiring a B&K 2209 to get db's, not sure how soon that will happen since we are avidly upgrading our camera and field equipment, as well as coming out with new prototypes of packs and "super secret" coyote killing gear
wink.gif
here is the difference, first and foremost like I stated, look at the build components... I have a motto, you get what you pay for, this was designed for quality, not quantity, the reason it came to fruition is because of the demand that others wanted by seeing our video's, if I wouldn't have gotten the 15 - 20 wanting them, our team would of kept running them with no ones knowledge of the V.A.P.R.'s existence... regarding "better than anyone else's" I won't make any such claims (it's like someone saying their GAP shoot's better than my LongRifles Inc... we like to sell our equipment via real life data, I've done this for years, getting my hands on over 30 different makes/models of suppressors (and more every year), I tell you the build components, I show you video's of us using our equipment in the field with 100% real life follow ups... anyone can meter a can and say it's the quietest, or make it out of robust materials for a lifetime of performance, or make a slick QD system that works and sells. I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to get someone to drink my kookaid... what I am is an entrepreneur, and I AM trying to appeal to the individual that likes or feels the need for our gear.

Originally Posted By: crapshoot
As well as weight comparisons, POI shift.
I've ran the 338 Mag Ti, Shadow, Shadow XL, Shadow XL Ti, Hurrican XL, Hurricane XL Ti, and now of course the V.A.P.R, I've had minimal POI change with and with out the can, most instances less than 1", but when I've got a can, I don't run without it... weight is a tad over 13oz.

Thanks for answering some of our questions.
Db ratings would still be nice to see when time and money allows.
Something that might be really interesting would be to Db test say and AR with a 5.56 can and a 30 cal can so those who are leaning towards a one can for all purchase can see what the difference in sound level would be like. It's really hard to judge from videos.

Originally Posted By: crapshootThanks for answering some of our questions.
Db ratings would still be nice to see when time and money allows.
Something that might be really interesting would be to Db test say and AR with a 5.56 can and a 30 cal can so those who are leaning towards a one can for all purchase can see what the difference in sound level would be like. It's really hard to judge from videos.

Anytime man...
I can get you actual numbers from SRT... with the design and the added internal volume the V.A.P.R. has, SRT said he guaranteed at least 2db's off the Hurricane XL Ti readings, (and the Hurricane "WAS" the best 223 can I've shot)...
We've done testing with a new suppressor company out of the blackhills last November, they bought a 2209 meter (using mil spec stndrds) and I used my UMAR and a bolt action platform with the same can, as well as a 556 can compared to a 30cal can on the same platform... I've got the video stashed somewhere, I may be able to get the actual numbers the B&K spit out.

Back