Copenhagen

28 days and counting. If I make it to end of summer, just might have to get my self a little incentive gift. Leaning towards a nightforce scope. Or just a barrel for one of my actions i have laying around.

And there's the ticket. a lot of guys say they couldn't afford a custom gun or a wizzy nightforce scope, or set of rangefinder binos, but if you quit smoking or chewing, and tosss that money in a can every day, it doesn't take long before you're buying those toys and you're healthy enough to enjoy them.

Hang in there guys you doing great!!!
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: RedfrogAnd there's the ticket. a lot of guys say they couldn't afford a custom gun or a wizzy nightforce scope, or set of rangefinder binos, but if you quit smoking or chewing, and tosss that money in a can every day, it doesn't take long before you're buying those toys and you're healthy enough to enjoy them.

I never drank through college (not a drop), so I wasn't spending $30+ a week on cases for the house, or $100+ a weekend at the bar. Back then my hunting buddies used to ask me how I could afford the nice rifles I was picking up every so often. The only good answer I had was "beer money"....

Keep it up fellas!

Smoked cigs and dipped since I was 15. I quit a year ago and I'm 28. I promise you it is one of the best decisions you can make. Take the money you would spend a day on tobacco and put it in a jar and don't touch it for a month. Take that money and buy "you" something. Saying "I will not dip/smoke today" is your goal. Don't think about tomorrow.

Originally Posted By: joeyotedropperSmoked cigs and dipped since I was 15. I quit a year ago and I'm 28. I promise you it is one of the best decisions you can make. Take the money you would spend a day on tobacco and put it in a jar and don't touch it for a month. Take that money and buy "you" something. Saying "I will not dip/smoke today" is your goal. Don't think about tomorrow.

joe,
welcome to PM!
I been around here for a while, but I think that's about the best first post I've seen.
thumbup.gif

Man, all that $ y'all savin' up almost makes me wish I had an expensive habit I could kick so I could buy some new toys........naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
smile.gif
Great job all. My hat's off to the determination shown.

Back