Succession from the union.

15% is a good size number when it comes to elections.

Also with over 40% voting for Obama in texas this year let me know how 15% don't make a differance after the next couple elections.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: frozenbutt15% is a good size number when it comes to elections.

Especially if a large percentage of the other 85% don't care or they are to lazy to do something about it. But then the union isn't really the problem, the problem is the other 85%. They get what they "worked" for, nothing!

Originally Posted By: dogcatcherOriginally Posted By: frozenbutt15% is a good size number when it comes to elections.

Especially if a large percentage of the other 85% don't care or they are to lazy to do something about it. But then the union isn't really the problem, the problem is the other 85%. They get what they "worked" for, nothing!

Yup 85% of Mn didn't vote. Thats why almost everybody I seen on tues had an I voted sticker on. I suggest you worry about the over 40% that voted Obama in texas before you worry about who voted in MN, your state is next.

Originally Posted By: TnslimWhile I know this is a radical approach here's my idea on survival. How about all the blue states succeeding from the union? The Red states can have all the entitlement groups, queers who want to marry each other, Muslims and the anti gunners while we will keep the honest hard working folks whose family values are rooted in Christianity. We would have plenty of oil, natural gas, coal, ports to ship our products from, auto manufacturing, technology, industry and people who aren't afraid of a days work. We could use the Constitution as our guide as the reds will have no use for it anymore. I recommend Tennessee govenor Haslam as president as he is a self made billionaire and is an extremely good businessman. I'm not familiar with the other govenors and there may be a better choice out there. Sheriff Joe could be the border partol head. Jan Brewer could be the Secretary of State. Our foreign policy would be simple; either with us or screw em. Israel would have our backing, Iran, Saudi Arabia and the other Muslim countrys could go pound sand. Not sure about New Mexico and Colorado but maybe after seeing the light they would change colors. Virginia could be split down the middle with the eastern part remaining blue and we keep the rest of the state.

So, the question is this. If you saw a petition on this subject at your local sporting goods store, gunshop, gas station or neighborhood convenience store would you sign it?

Those queers and Muslims are really sticking it to you in a bad way huh. Really affecting the way you live your life? You sir, are one of the problems with America. I bet you're a tea party, flag waving, don't tread on me republican. "I wan't government out of my life!, Unless you're a fag, or not white..." Pathetic

And you polesucker are a richardhead of the highest order. I suspect it made your day when barry pushed hard for you to be able to marry the boy next door. Crawl back under that rock you crawled out of. Wait a few days, that magical spaceship is coming for you jerk.

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaAnd you polesucker are a richardhead of the highest order. I suspect it made your day when barry pushed hard for you to be able to marry the boy next door. Crawl back under that rock you crawled out of. Wait a few days, that magical spaceship is coming for you jerk.

You must be so hurt right now. Obama is a bad deal, and the country saw your messiah was no better. Are you done crying yet? Ready to do start waving your flag around claiming freedom for all, except those who don't believe in the same things as you? From the sight of your tears, it looks like Barry is pushing hard alright.

Pole,I really like the part in your sig line where you realize how insignificant you are.That is very insightful.But I never thought wild animals were stupid.I don't think many of us could make it throgh the winter with just the hide on our back.Most hunters I know speak with respect of how smart the animals are.You know what,I bet you could stand alone in the woods almost anytime you want to,even if you are not hunting.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistPole,I really like the part in your sig line where you realize how insignificant you are.That is very insightful.But I never thought wild animals were stupid.I don't think many of us could make it throgh the winter with just the hide on our back.Most hunters I know speak with respect of how smart the animals are.You know what,I bet you could stand alone in the woods almost anytime you want to,even if you are not hunting.

I never said animals were stupid. It's a quote, which if used talking to someone who doesn't hunt, or have any insight past thinking that hunting is just "killing some stupid animals" can be very beneficial towards making them ok with it. At least, that's what I get from the quote.

Atleast some states took this election seriously. Now that pot is legal for sale and use in Colorado, maybe the mid term election can decide if welfare will cover it or not
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaPolesucker,You are a perfect example that there is no vaccine against stupidity.

And you sir are a perfect example of why we should fund planned parenthoods abortions.

Originally Posted By: pahntr760And there it is. A left winged baby killing supportive in our ranks...

I don't know how minding my own busniess makes me a liberal...

I guess it could be worse, I could be a hypocrite tea party member.

Originally Posted By: PoleskiOriginally Posted By: azmastablastaPolesucker,You are a perfect example that there is no vaccine against stupidity.

And you sir are a perfect example of why we should fund planned parenthoods abortions.

How is wishing death upon another American citizen minding your own business?

pahntr760,If it has been mentioned I did not see it.How is the military,in your opinion, feeling these days.Have you heard much feedback?

Originally Posted By: pahntr760Originally Posted By: PoleskiOriginally Posted By: azmastablastaPolesucker,You are a perfect example that there is no vaccine against stupidity.

I didn't wish death on that hypocrite, just pointing out we don't need anymore like hom.

Pretty much like we have been hung out to dry by the American people. And this is a wide consesus. But, even in the military, we have some Lefties.

Had a guy on Facebook. In one post he mentioned the "right doesn't like Obama because of his color"

In his very next post, he said "Mitt had as much of a chance of winning as he did finding the 'Golden Tablets'" which is clearly a slur towards his (Romney) religious preference.

And they Left calls the Right hypocritical.

Originally Posted By: PoleskiOriginally Posted By: pahntr760Originally Posted By: PoleskiOriginally Posted By: azmastablastaPolesucker,You are a perfect example that there is no vaccine against stupidity.

I didn't wish death on that hypocrite, just pointing out we don't need anymore like hom.

Pots and kettles, friend....

And you can shut the [beeep] up trash heap get ur liberal talkin scat out of here. Oh and congratulations to your type, the United States is sliding backwards in a big way. So go make sure food stamps come in and leave US ALONE.

Back