Succession from the union.

It is pretty obvious what happens when the family values are gone. Look around you. It is not a religious issue as you try to make it. The libs don't want you to know the facts. If people were told the truth, the Obama would have lost by a landslide.

How can this country survive with so many people with no moral values?

What you are confused about Poleski is reality. Nothing wrong with believing in ones principles. The problem with you Paulbots is you simply can't face reality. While RP did espouse 1 or 2 good and valid points, most of his agenda was not only wacky, it was downright dangerous. Having 1 or 2 good positions doesn't get you much huh? I know of no one here who started out on the Romney bandwagon, however, you yutes can't seem to understand that the world of politics has always been and will always be about compromise. It's a big old world out there and everyones views are different. While Reagan was most likely the most conservative prez of the 20th century, even he would fall short of the absolute demands of Paulbots. You guys love to flail your arms and show your lack of understanding by claiming anyone outside your tent is either liberal or a , are you ready for it, Ta Da, neocon. Actually you guys are the neocons, we were conservative before you guys were even a twinkle in your Daddy's eye. You are the very thing that you throw out as disparagement, a neocon, you admitted as much in your soliloquy. With maturity comes the understanding that no matter how much we want our way it simply doesn't always happen. With maturity comes the conviction that it is much smarter to move within given boundaries and make incremental improvements, than to pick the ball and go home and pout. You and your RP cult cohorts are a big part of the reason Zero was elected the first time and the second time as well. Your group apathy, lack of maturity, lack of real world experience and childish temper tantrums contributed to the demise of the country you profess to love. So don't come on here pounding your chest and disparaging those here who are light years ahead of you in knowledge and experience, son, you've got a lot to learn. And adults do not respond kindly to inexperienced know-it-alls who don't know-it-all. Remember most of us as parents have had to deal with that mentality with our own teenagers during their know-it-all rebellious spells. Many of us told them to get out into that world and support yourself while you still know everything there is to know. Funny, as time goes by most of them come back and express surprise that while they were out floundering that their parents learned so much.

So to cut to the chase you are being treated rudely here and will always be until you learn some humility. We blame you and your cult brothers for assisting the kenyan sock monkey to continue his reign of terror over us and our family. Your short sightedness and lack of real world experience has cost you any chance of being one of the guys here. So the choice is yours, deal with it or don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya.

Last edited:
You can blame me all you want for Obummer getting re-elected all you want. You can't take a liberal, call him a conservative and expect him to win. That sir, is reality, something that you haven't grasped yet.

People will say that my vote for Gary Johnson was a wasted vote. Well, If I would have voted for Romney, he still would have lost.

Can you honestly look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that Mitt represented the people and not the party? Come on dude. That's your pride not allowing you to admit that I'm right. But it doesn't matter now does it. To the future.

Romney lost because of social issues.
The majority of this country sides with equality for gays.
The minority of this country, as you pointed out in another post, is turning into the majority.

So when it comes down to those 2, (in my eyes comepletly pointless issue that is distracting from the real issues) either the right can accept it, or stay irrelevant.

What's it gonna be? You guys gonna keep up the good fight against gays and allow the liberals to destroy this country?

Last edited:
Point is this election was not the one to show big your d**k was and vote 3rd party or write in Ron Paul.

I got nothing against 3rd parties, h*ll I have even voted 3rd when the time called for it.

Originally Posted By: frozenbuttPoint is this election was not the one to show big your d**k was and vote 3rd party or write in Ron Paul.

I got nothing against 3rd parties, h*ll I have even voted 3rd when the time called for it.

The third party vote, even if every one of them voted for Romney, would not have changes the election.

Last edited:
The point here is that although you may be correct that the small numbers of the 3rd party vote would not have pushed it to a win for Romney, the mindset of the RP cult will never prevail. And as well, I believe there was actually a greater number of Paulbots than is reflected in those numbers. I'm sure a number of them actually woke to the truth and held their nose and voted Romney. However a vastly greater number stayed home and pouted. Somewhere in this mix apprx 6 million fewer Republican votes were cast in 2012 than in 2008. Barry won with roughly 61.2 million vs Romney @ roughly 58.2 million. If that missing 6 million Republican votes had occurred it would be a different story wouldn't it. Certainly some of those missing voters died, however in the intervening 4 years, likely as many new conservatives appeared on the scene so that would be a wash or nearly so. So at least on the face of it, the wacky old man cult had a negative effect. I suspect a greater number stayed home and pouted than actually voted for Johnson. If RP had run instead of Johnson, those numbers would have been greater. That has the effect of cutting off your nose to spite your face, hope your cult brothers enjoy the new style of hope and change. I would add that you guys are not alone in shouldering the blame. A large percentage of the religious right (I put myself in that group although I certainly voted) stayed home rather than vote for a Mormon.

I find it ironic that you puff up and throw your disdain for folks who vote based on their personal beliefs in regards to homos and abortion but yet feel you are justified in maintaining your alleged principles re: RP and his beliefs. Maybe you should rethink that. Surely you don't believe you are the only one entitled to have principles. So once again the sock monkey remains in charge and his reign of terror will be unleashed. However, this time he is free to reveal his true self without fear of recrimination. Pretty big price to pay for principles huh?

Originally Posted By: PoleskiOriginally Posted By: frozenbuttPoint is this election was not the one to show big your d**k was and vote 3rd party or write in Ron Paul.

The third party vote, even if every one of them voted for Romney, would not have changes the election.

The last part is true... There are way too many people that want things for free. Mention hard work and they run the other way. Much like Coyote hunting.. find the easy path and the Coyotes will most likely follow that path. Thus is the new behavior with people. Why work when we can get something free? Who are the stupid ones? Those that work? Or those that sit on their Liberal Azzes and collect? Im still working, so that shows what side Im on.. Sometimes I feel stupid. My Dad used to tell Me... You pay the Govmt to be able to work... But the Govmt Pays you if you sit home sucking the Govmt Teat... He was right.

Originally Posted By: PoleskiOriginally Posted By: frozenbuttPoint is this election was not the one to show big your d**k was and vote 3rd party or write in Ron Paul.

Ohio,

B.O. 2,486,823 votes

Mitt 2,434,315 votes

Other 82,784 votes
--------------------

Florida

B.O. 4,195,267 votes

Mitt 4,134,385 votes

Other 72,166 votes

Originally Posted By: PoleskiYou can blame me all you want for Obummer getting re-elected all you want. You can't take a liberal, call him a conservative and expect him to win. That sir, is reality, something that you haven't grasped yet.

People will say that my vote for Gary Johnson was a wasted vote. Well, If I would have voted for Romney, he still would have lost.

Can you honestly look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that Mitt represented the people and not the party? Come on dude. That's your pride not allowing you to admit that I'm right. But it doesn't matter now does it. To the future.

Romney lost because of social issues.
The majority of this country sides with equality for gays.
The minority of this country, as you pointed out in another post, is turning into the majority.

So when it comes down to those 2, (in my eyes comepletly pointless issue that is distracting from the real issues) either the right can accept it, or stay irrelevant.

What's it gonna be? You guys gonna keep up the good fight against gays and allow the liberals to destroy this country?

I don't believe the majority of the country sides with gays. I think they are just tired of hearing about it, and hope they will go away..the faster, the better.

It is because of our countries loss of morals that we are headed into a deep decline. Say what you want about God, but when we as a people believed in God, and put God's values into our everyday life, we thrived as a nation. Now we are a nation of lazy, fat slobs. Well, at least half of us are. There will be no handouts from me. If you can't pull your own weight, tough.

I have a friend who voted third party for what he called religious reasons. He gave me some nonsense about mormonism, and about Mitt not being a strong conservative. I have no idea what mormonism is or is about. But I do know that I'd rather have someone who beleives in God rather than someone who has over the past four years showed us his muslim roots, and furthermore talked about those roots in his biography.

My friend said he had to take a stand. That's great, very wonderful. But time has proven over and over that one of the two major parties is going to get elected. So instead of throwing your vote and your country down the drain. IMO the only logical option you have left is to vote for the lesser of two evils.

So as frozenbutt pointed out these third parties who took a stand, very well placed our nation back into the control of Obama even if they didn't like him as they claim. My friend is constantly trying to show his intelligance by doing such things. He sure showed it allright (sarcasm implied).

Sometimes it seems as though a third party vote is like being a closet liberal and being afraid to actually have the spine to admit it.

So now all these third party folks who "cared" about the economy, jobs, taxes, and their favorite failed policies; may find themselves out of work, or having to pay higher taxes, or lose their health care. And when it happens I don't want to hear their rambling, crying, or solutions to the problem, because you had your chance on November 7 to fix it and you didn't. So be happy with what you stood for which was a BIG FAT NOTHING. I hope they're happy with their warm fuzzy feeling inside. If you lose your job, car, home, and insurance deal with it your stance put you there. Told my buddy the same thing and his reply was alright I can handle it. We will see when that time comes. Meanwhile he doesn't care that he through millions of decent hardworking people under the bus along with him. Because at the end of the day no matter how you put it, twist it, paint it; a third party vote is throwing you're vote away so why waste your time, gas, money and effort to go when you know at the end of the day that your vote absolutely %100 didn't change a thing for you or anyone else??

It's insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The way I see it boys, we are f----d as a country! We are on a down hill slide to collapse. This last election spoke volume to me about the people of this country.

Originally Posted By: Rubenator This last election spoke volume to me about the people of this country.

Thats the most disturbing part of it.

Poleski..Yup. Another thing that the Radicals refuse to address, was the BLATANT fraud that occurd against the Libertarians. The media blackouts, the convention?...Only when it became Obvious that Mitten's wasn't going to make it, that they had Bretbarf publish a lame sappy apology about all the wrong doings..

Notice How nearly all Americans agree with many of Paul's stances. particularly on the FED, sound money, addressing the deficits.. You know., all the crap that matters, but then mysteriously all that disappeared in the general debates? haha. then it was all about big bird.

Yup..Maybe, just maybe, If the RNC adopted 1 popular issue or possibly gave the old kook a fifteen minute slot to speak, things may have turned out different. But radicals, will be radicals...

Originally Posted By: VirginiaCoyoteI have a friend who voted third party for what he called religious reasons. He gave me some nonsense about mormonism, and about Mitt not being a strong conservative. I have no idea what mormonism is or is about. But I do know that I'd rather have someone who beleives in God rather than someone who has over the past four years showed us his muslim roots, and furthermore talked about those roots in his biography.

My friend said he had to take a stand. That's great, very wonderful. But time has proven over and over that one of the two major parties is going to get elected. So instead of throwing your vote and your country down the drain. IMO the only logical option you have left is to vote for the lesser of two evils.

So as frozenbutt pointed out these third parties who took a stand, very well placed our nation back into the control of Obama even if they didn't like him as they claim. My friend is constantly trying to show his intelligance by doing such things. He sure showed it allright (sarcasm implied).

Sometimes it seems as though a third party vote is like being a closet liberal and being afraid to actually have the spine to admit it.

So now all these third party folks who "cared" about the economy, jobs, taxes, and their favorite failed policies; may find themselves out of work, or having to pay higher taxes, or lose their health care. And when it happens I don't want to hear their rambling, crying, or solutions to the problem, because you had your chance on November 7 to fix it and you didn't. So be happy with what you stood for which was a BIG FAT NOTHING. I hope they're happy with their warm fuzzy feeling inside. If you lose your job, car, home, and insurance deal with it your stance put you there. Told my buddy the same thing and his reply was alright I can handle it. We will see when that time comes. Meanwhile he doesn't care that he through millions of decent hardworking people under the bus along with him. Because at the end of the day no matter how you put it, twist it, paint it; a third party vote is throwing you're vote away so why waste your time, gas, money and effort to go when you know at the end of the day that your vote absolutely %100 didn't change a thing for you or anyone else??

It's insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

What happens when both parties are owned by the same group? then what do you do? Don't you realize that these politicians golf together on the weekends and laugh about how stupid we are..

Swampy I don't guess you will answer this question.you never do when asked a straight question.Do you really think Paul,had he had the GOP nomination and the same support and resources as Romney,would have won the election?Just yes or no will do.

Originally Posted By: swampwalker
Notice How nearly all Americans agree with many of Paul's stances. particularly on the FED, sound money,

swampwalker, Paul had some good ideas about here at home but the idea of sound money wasn't one of them. This country is so far past sound money it would shove the US into the worst depression it has ever seen.

Ok guys, back to the original question. If there was a petition to sign for secession would you sign it? More than likely we could never return the entire nation back to a God fearing nation as there are far too many people like poledowner who prefer the queers and those who favor abortion. But, there is also plenty enough good people who have Christian ethics along with a good work ethic to make a stand against the limp wristed Dems who have an agenda to destroy this country. When we were a God fearing nation prosperity abounded. Once we legislated God from our lives and embraced the queers and their like we have fallen on hard times. Maybe the liberals could repopulate Detroit with their like minded partners and the folks who actually worked for a living could come down south. Sounds like a good idea to me. Again, would you sign the petition?

Back