223 vs 5.56 proof of no difference

Thanx for the history lesson there Dark, I appreciate it. Im saving that site.
wink.gif
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: Ridgeline17 i don't know what to tell you all on this subject except that I am finished with this thread. AMF

hmmmm, we shall see. lol

Sorry fellas, I had no idea this was such a repetitive subject on the forum. I have one Ar 15 that says ".223 only" and this new AR that says 5.56/.223. My question was mainly on the accuracy issue if any, but I'm learning that either round in either gun will out shoot me, right? Iam asking because I don't want 20 AR magazines loaded for specific rifles. I want all my magazines to be universal and it sounds like the 5.56 and .223 are in fact identical.

Originally Posted By: AKA YuppiehunterSorry fellas, I had no idea this was such a repetitive subject on the forum. I have one Ar 15 that says ".223 only" and this new AR that says 5.56/.223. My question was mainly on the accuracy issue if any, but I'm learning that either round in either gun will out shoot me, right? Iam asking because I don't want 20 AR magazines loaded for specific rifles. I want all my magazines to be universal and it sounds like the 5.56 and .223 are in fact identical.

Either rifle will shoot either cartridge, so mix and match - and don't listen to the "Chicken littles" that tell you that the sky is falling.

Back