Shabbaz: Whites Will Be Very Angry In November

Originally Posted By: coyote6974She looks like an out of work hooker in that photo. Very embarrasing for a "first lady" to appear in public as she does. I don't really need to see the first camel toe. If you want to see a truely hot black woman, take a look at Janet Jackson in her Nutrisystems commercials. Just proves that a black woman CAN look good.

HB. i would REALLY like to see you post a picture of yourself here. (any picture). just so (WE) can see what kind of fellow??? we're dealing with. if she's hot
sick.gif
, than i'm a flaming queer
shocked.gif
Janet J is absoultually GROSS
sick.gif
sick.gif
. sculpted by the same buthcher as her Bro.

Plenty of incredibly hot black women. Beyonce, Rihanna, Halle Berry, Ciarra, Vanessa Williams, Angela Bassett, Vivica Fox, Toni Braxton, Jody Watley, and millions more all over the planet. We can't be expected to agree on something as subjective as Beauty. I do agree that Janet has had too much work done to her nose...just my opinion.

Yes HB plenty of hot black women.Mrs.O just ain't one of them.Like a lot of us,she can't help her looks but she could cover it up.I mean,People of WalMart here we come!

HB you ain't the blind dude from New Jersey in that other thread are you.Any way,you have my sympathy.I cant imagine what kind of horrible thing must have happened to you a some point in life. Hang in there buddy,there is always hope.

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiOriginally Posted By: HunterBear71Michelle looks hot in the pic. I mean ,seriously guys, the lady is awesome.

Hot, and awesome were not the words that came to my mind.

Since she wants to be in the lime-lite of the world's eyes, liposuction, a personal trainer, diet, and frequent trips to the gym would be more cost effective than just one vacation and beneficial to boot.

no! who do think would end up paying for all that stuff? and it still wouldnt help with the wookie face.
sick.gif

In the day I liked a little cream & brown sugar in my coffee but that women is just...ahhhemmm....abit low rent fugly.

T2G

Besides she looks like she'd hurt me.

I keep reading the header to this thread.It's wrong.People are mad now and it is not race based altogether.There are a lot of races represented in this country and a lot of them are mad.There are many many very good people in this country who just want to live a respectable life.We have been trained that we are to respect others point of view,however the libs have been trained that their point of view is all that matters.Any time you try to talk with a lib they wont listen to anything anyone else has to say,they shout them down,disrespect them,just rude behavior.I wish I knew how the majority of this country could be heard.Seems like all that can be found to speak are spineless or nuts.Oh how we need someone with common sense that can be heard. We need John Wayne.

Last edited:
President Nixon used to refer to the "Silent Majority" and was always asking how political ideas would "Play in Peoria",,He always seemed to consider what the average American thought and needed...If you remove the Watergate incident from his record, I think he was an excellent President and Statesman...

I just wish he had reached across the table, when as a Vice President, and knocked the crap out of Nikita Krushev for pounding his shoe on the table...

I don't think the "Silent Majority" is going to be "Silent" much longer...We'll see after November...

Originally Posted By: OldTurtlePresident Nixon used to refer to the "Silent Majority" and was always asking how political ideas would "Play in Peoria",,He always seemed to consider what the average American thought and needed...If you remove the Watergate incident from his record, I think he was an excellent President and Statesman...

I just wish he had reached across the table, when as a Vice President, and knocked the crap out of Nikita Krushev for pounding his shoe on the table...

I don't think the "Silent Majority" is going to be "Silent" much longer...We'll see after November...

I know I'm kind of fixated on my opinion but I think SWHTF before November. I believe that this summer and fall will be total chaos with the occupy crowd and the black panthers at the forefront.

I just don't know.There are so many players who is going to push who?I am becoming concerned about the russians.They could not care less about Iran that's just a way to be in the game.If enough "unrest" manifests itself,they may be "forced to intercede to maintain order"with the backing of the UN,which is an abomination to mankind.A toothless lion growling till it wakens lions with teeth.And then there's China.I can hear china and russia now,"you take East of the big river,we take West"we let them fight among themselves till weak,then...

Back