Shabbaz: Whites Will Be Very Angry In November

I'm sure there is an official explanation for your concerns, Stu. HB will be along to assure us of how good things are going any minute.

obama-hype1.jpg

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: sweatybettyOriginally Posted By: azmastablasta“Even that black man that is on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue– he represents a sign that a black man can accomplish what he will.”

and if he doesnt, then it is his own darned fault. no one elses.

Many a good and true replies to the origial post, and I agree with all...this might be my favorite.

Don't take the bait folks. What's happening in this country is not about race even though some,both black and white, would like to make it about race. Blacks have been victims and pawns in this as much,or more so,as whites. The enemy of our Republic is the people behind the world communist movement,many of which are in our government and our institutions. The festering,and I fear growing,hatred of each other is their handywork and the work of the devil.

Originally Posted By: redeyeddawg"Resist we much."

Rev. Al Sharpton
MSLSD

What would Sharpton and Obama do without their teleprompters? Within hours his flub was being repeated all over the internet. His mindless minions of useful idiots did not figure out that the quote should have been "Resist we must"! They even had t-shirts made with "RESIST WE MUCH"- Al Sharpton!
rolleyes.gif

Al Sharpton 2012- “It’s war on black people, it’s war on women, it’s war on immigrants. … We have got to turn this around and start targeting in Missouri those legislators that want to roll back our right to vote!”

Al Sharpton 2011- "We must reflect on the climate in our public discourse and our personal responsibility. …

Those in politics and any other aspect of public life must be more conscious of how their words and actions can trigger anyone, not just those followers they expect might be listening. I raise the dangers of inflammatory rhetoric as a public figure who has been on both sides."

al-sharpton_barack-obama.jpg

Bringing Americans together.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistLooking at that picture I wonder which one farted.They look like two 5th graders.

Obama suddenly evolved into supporting gay marriage, maybe they got a little campaign contribution from the Maitre D going on under the podium!

One thing we can say about O.He is obviously not having his staff censor pictures.When I see all these pictures and the things he says when he don't have to,then think about the rest of the world seeing the same stuff.Wow they must be laughing at us.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71The NBPP really is a fringe group. They speak for only a very few black people. They can only receive press through ridiculous statements and hovering near racial conflict. Michelle Obama is a beautiful first lady and represents us all very well.

HB is right for once. Mochell was so beutifull that they used her for an extra in the movie, Planet of The Apes. She has to sneak up on a glass of water because she's so ugly.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Michelle Obama is a beautiful first lady and represents us all very well.

998.jpg

There she goes representing us so well again......

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Michelle looks hot in the pic. I mean ,seriously guys, the lady is awesome.

Hot, and awesome were not the words that came to my mind.

Since she wants to be in the lime-lite of the world's eyes, liposuction, a personal trainer, diet, and frequent trips to the gym would be more cost effective than just one vacation and beneficial to boot.

Last edited:
She looks like an out of work hooker in that photo. Very embarrasing for a "first lady" to appear in public as she does. I don't really need to see the first camel toe. If you want to see a truely hot black woman, take a look at Janet Jackson in her Nutrisystems commercials. Just proves that a black woman CAN look good.

Last edited:
Back