Frustrated and need help for a would be newbie

Reloading is a very highly technical activity...

1) Push Old Primer out
2) Resize Brass to Original Size
3) Push in new Primer
4) Fill case with powder
5) Push bullet into case

I had a Lee Challenger kit for years with no issues, worked flawlessly. I now have a Dillon RL550. I only got it because I started shooting pistol rounds. The Lee was given to a young kid at the time.

Reloading is NOT rocket science and you don't have to spend the budget of NASA to accomplish it.

I appreciate everyones input. I have been on this site for a while and have tried to help people with my input when I can. Keep up the good work guys!

Some may disagree with me here but I would advise you not to buy a put together kit. Some of the items in a kit you will likely not use or in time replace for better quality. Not to mention there will be more tools you will need that are not in the kit. So I would advise buying what you need individually adhering to quality, so it’s a onetime purchase.
B..

Last edited:
Catshooter said it,, you will shoot more and spaend more,,, but,,, you will have more fun too.Everyone who shoots should try reloading once in their lifetime.
Daryl P.

The Lee kits work fine. The scale is kinda cheezy but the rest is serviceable. For good prices check Factorysales.com and for "custom" kits try kempfgunshop.com

Back