Anyone ever done a DIY

Originally Posted By: The DukeWhen you would go on a DIY trip was it all public land??

I reckon when the fur starts bulking up. You in?

And yes. All public or wholll ever have us

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: CoyoteCrazeDon't go to Wyoming. It sucks!!!

No, Nebraska sucks. That's why wyoming is so windy.

I wish.

Furthest west I been is Nebraska back in 73 to visit my great aunt.

It must be nice to live out there.

Someday........
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: Ward H.Originally Posted By: The DukeWhen you would go on a DIY trip was it all public land??

I reckon when the fur starts bulking up. You in?

And yes. All public or wholll ever have us This is something I have been thinking about a lot here lately! I was thinking NV & AZ and never even thought about OK. But, it would be nice to not have to worry about non resident licenses. Although, I think the cost of gas for me to drive to NV & AZ would cover the non res license fee!
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
RE: COYOTECRAZE PICTURE

You hauled allll those coyotes from Nebraska to Wyoming - right?

Last I heard from 5SPD was there are no coyotes in Wyoming.

What would Randy Anderson say?
scared.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Ward H.We need to do a good DIY forum thread,

Include things like where to go, what state, what you will need, how much licensee cost, important regs (use of electronic callers, hunt at night) Driving directions, flying directions, good hotels, good restaurants etc etc etc

+1

what a smart fella

Originally Posted By: utahnateOn a DIY trip the best things to invest in are maps and a GPS.

Wow, second that. I'd go with NF maps, BLM maps and whatever else you can come up with.

For a DIY hunter heading west, a coyote hunt has got to be the easiest of all to do successfully.

Back