remington R15

Last week I couldn't even spell AR15. Now I have one. Or 2, or 3, or more.
smile.gif

i'm sorry but misspelled words really bother me. so since your spell check isn't working here is a list of the words.

Work
Getting
Was
Wondering
Game
Working
Take
Myth
Doesn’t

Originally Posted By: R15do the R15 take 223 and 5.56 nato or is that just a myth

The barrel is stamped .223 remington -- Only use .223 in it. If it were stamped 5.56 you could use either .223 or 5.56

Originally Posted By: R15thanks. it suks I no. it bothers me to
Welcome to Predator Masters R15. I`m not the greatest speller either, but sometimes use the spell check in e-mail first.
I know sometimes I use a S instead of a Z, but Z`s are mostly for Zebra and Zylaphone..right?
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: markleyi'm sorry but misspelled words really bother me. so since your spell check isn't working here is a list of the words.

Work
Getting
Was
Wondering
Game
Working
Take
Myth
Doesn’t

I think he gets the point. By the way, a little capitalization doesn't hurt either... just saying.

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: markleyi'm sorry but misspelled words really bother me. so since your spell check isn't working here is a list of the words.

Work
Getting
Was
Wondering
Game
Working
Take
Myth
Doesn’t

I think he gets the point. By the way, a little capitalization doesn't hurt either... just saying.

And a comma (,) after "I'm sorry" wouldn't hurt either! Or a semicolon (;) after "working"! But hey, who am I to judge
lol.gif
?

Arden

PS - Eye dont has a AR yets so eyes cant coment on how theys are! May be some day ill has won! We will sea!
tongue_smilie.gif

Did this thread turn into an english/grammar lesson? Lucky for me I got this post back from my old english teacher as he has now checked it for verb-noun agreement and for any dangling participles.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Smokin BarrelDid this thread turn into an english/grammar lesson? Lucky for me I got this post back from my old english teacher as he has now checked it for verb-noun agreement and for any dangling participles.
lol.gif

dangling WHAT?
blink.gif

Originally Posted By: markleyi'm sorry but misspelled words really bother me. so since your spell check isn't working here is a list of the words.

Work
Getting
Was
Wondering
Game
Working
Take
Myth
Doesn’t

ETA
sucks
know
they

Also how the heck do you spell "remington' and "carbine" but can't spell "works" and "they" and "sucks". I'll overlook alot of grammar and the likes, but it almost seems intentional

If it's not, then we'll get by.

As to your original question, the four guys I know that own one are all pleased with them, every one shoots MOA or better with almost anything it's fed.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: HookedOriginally Posted By: Smokin BarrelDid this thread turn into an english/grammar lesson? Lucky for me I got this post back from my old english teacher as he has now checked it for verb-noun agreement and for any dangling participles.
lol.gif

dangling WHAT?
blink.gif

LMAO
lol.gif

Last edited:
LMAO
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
hahahahaha

I hope the guy knows we're just joking; I am anyway. All in fun! LOL

RowdyRawhide, love your reason for editing
grin.gif
! hahaha

Maybe I'm just a little jealous that another guy on here is getting an AR; and it's not me. I'm not really the jealous type, but DARN do I want one. LOL

Welcome to PM R15
thumbup1.gif
!

Arden

Dont need to know how to spell,to shoot...but if ya cant read,dont reload your own ammo!

Get it,shoot it,,and report back.

X

R15- Do let us know how you get along with what you get. I am interested to hear about it. Also, this is kind of a slow time of the year for a lot of guys on this forum as far as hunting goes so we probably get a little carried away on our keyboards at times, don't take it seriously at all, we want to get along. Welcome aboard, ObarO.

I've had one now for a couple of years. Shoots great but I did have a couple of problems.

1) I had a rough spot on the feed ramps that caused the shell not to want to chamber. Easy fix, had a gunsmith polish it up, unfortunately you can tell some work was done to it.

2) Replaced the A2 stock with a 6 position Tappco, caused the same problem, it was a week spring replaced it and added a heavier buffer and problem went away. Probably could have fixed the first problem the same way.

Runs like a champ now.

Very accurate with Serria 65 grain game kings.

Steve

Wow, ruff croud. It remind me of a seen in 'Plutoon' wen the guy righten to his girlfrend and say, "she don't reed to good anyhows".

Originally Posted By: HookedOriginally Posted By: Smokin BarrelDid this thread turn into an english/grammar lesson? Lucky for me I got this post back from my old english teacher as he has now checked it for verb-noun agreement and for any dangling participles.
lol.gif

dangling WHAT?
blink.gif

I get those about the 4th day at elk camp.

All the guys in camp usually chip in 5 dollars apiece into a pot. At day 6 the guy with the biggest splits the pot with the guy with the most. The newest guy in camp is the judge and must do all the counting and measuring. One year I won the entire pot. I didn't get my elk, but won a lil money.
w00t.gif

Back