remington R15

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesOriginally Posted By: HookedOriginally Posted By: Smokin BarrelDid this thread turn into an english/grammar lesson? Lucky for me I got this post back from my old english teacher as he has now checked it for verb-noun agreement and for any dangling participles.
lol.gif

dangling WHAT?
blink.gif

I get those about the 4th day at elk camp.

All the guys in camp usually chip in 5 dollars apiece into a pot. At day 6 the guy with the biggest splits the pot with the guy with the most. The newest guy in camp is the judge and must do all the counting and measuring. One year I won the entire pot. I didn't get my elk, but won a lil money.
w00t.gif

oooOOOWeeEEE! THATS NASTY!..
lol.gif
probably be laughing at that for a couple days!

BTW- R15, I don`t own a R15 but a couple of friends that do seem to like them. They don`t shoot much paper but kill the heck out of coyotes and bobcats (wish I could say the same for myself).

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesOriginally Posted By: HookedOriginally Posted By: Smokin BarrelDid this thread turn into an english/grammar lesson? Lucky for me I got this post back from my old english teacher as he has now checked it for verb-noun agreement and for any dangling participles.
lol.gif

dangling WHAT?
blink.gif

I get those about the 4th day at elk camp.

All the guys in camp usually chip in 5 dollars apiece into a pot. At day 6 the guy with the biggest splits the pot with the guy with the most. The newest guy in camp is the judge and must do all the counting and measuring. One year I won the entire pot. I didn't get my elk, but won a lil money.
w00t.gif

You SOB, now i have to clean my drink of of my screen.

We're just bustin your balls R-15, it really is a good group of guys and gals on here.

Originally Posted By: Bob L. SwaggerOriginally Posted By: R15tasco 6+24+42mm UTG tri rail riser and BSA RED DOT

very interesting....

Interesting indeed. Is Ashton Kutcher about to post?

Originally Posted By: R15WEL ITS NOT HARD TO SPELL MY NAM. REMINGTON HASSKAMP

Well, the spelling hasn't improved any and now he's yelling at everyone.

WEL- Well
NAM-Name
REMINGTON HASSKAMP-??????????????????????????

Welcome R-15

Originally Posted By: Bob L. SwaggerGot my Leupold Mark AR today.....

IMG_3160-1.jpg

MAN that's nice
thumbup1.gif
! I want a AR so bad. I keep telling myself to stop going on the AR forum, but for some reason; here I am! LOL

Arden

Originally Posted By: Bob L. SwaggerThought I might share a little of my AR eye candy....

IMG_3165.jpg

Now I really don't like you
lol.gif
! LOL You're killin' me Bob! MAN
w00t.gif
! Details? Looks like they're all Remingtons huh?

Arden

Originally Posted By: Swim BaitOriginally Posted By: Bob L. SwaggerThought I might share a little of my AR eye candy....

IMG_3165.jpg

Now I really don't like you
lol.gif
! LOL You're killin' me Bob! MAN
w00t.gif
! Details? Looks like they're all Remingtons huh?

Arden

(2) of them are Remington R-25's 20" in .308 win... One has an armalite 1 piece mount and nikon prostaff 3-9x40 the other one has leupold mark 4 super high rings and a nikon coyote 4.5-14x40mm
(1) is a Remington R-15 22" in .30 Remington AR with leupold mark 4 super high rings and a leupold VX II 4-12x40mm also installed a timney 3lb. single stage trigger
(1) is a Remington R-15 18" in .223 rem with leupold mark 4 super high rings and a leupold Mark AR 4-12x40mm mil-dot.

All have harris 6-9BR bipods.

Last edited:
Back