Wolves Killing Livestock in OR

That's the story wherever wolves have been re-introduced.

Sportsmen and the ranchers pay the price.
cursing.gif

Nobody has any common sense anymore.

The Western U.S. has been turned into a sanctuary for special interest groups. It's past time we took control of our Western lands!
mad.gif

Originally Posted By: rockinbbarThat's the story wherever wolves have been re-introduced.

cursing.gif

The Western U.S. has been turned into a sanctuary for special interest groups. It's past time we took control of our Western lands!
mad.gif

Very well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way I like your user name, my brother inlaw has Rockin-R-Ranch for his brand for cattle, is yours rockinbbar?

im really hoping for an o[pen season on wolves again in the near future. i want one hanging on the wall. and the other day i saw a political cartoon in a hunting or shooting magazine cant remeber which one but it was a scene from little red riding hood where the man saved her from the wolf and the wolf lay dead on the bed in grandmas clothes and the hero was being arrested by an officer the caption underneath of the picture was " I dont care if it was dressed like grandma and trying to eat that little girl its still a protected species."

Originally Posted By: TolleyOriginally Posted By: rockinbbarThat's the story wherever wolves have been re-introduced.

cursing.gif

mad.gif

Very well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way I like your user name, my brother inlaw has Rockin-R-Ranch for his brand for cattle, is yours rockinbbar?

Yessir, been my cattle brand since age 12.

Brownie your avatar is the best i've seen anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.gif
drool.gif
tt2.gif

Im thinking that a good Monopod would come in handy in Wolf territory. Something sturdy, with a point to dig into the ground for extra stabilization for the shot. It should also cradle the rifle to hold it steady! And who knows? It may have other uses too!

Monopod.jpg

Originally Posted By: rockinbbarThat's the story wherever wolves have been re-introduced.

cursing.gif

mad.gif

You can include Alaska in there too. This has long been a pet peeve of mine and I've often wondered why there hasn't been a Congressional Western States caucus formed to address issues (especially wildlife and land use) particular to Alaska and the western states.

cursing.gif

mad.gif

rockinbbar,

The Canadian Gray Wolf is not a "Re-Introduced" species. It is actually a newly introduced species. The Wolf Lover Tree Huggers are using that phrase, to make it easier for people to accept the wolf introduction. The fact is, the Canadian Gray Wolf, should have stayed in Canada & Alaska. Never should have been released here in the Lower 48.

They did not re-introduce the actual native species that was here in the Northwest and Rocky Mt's, which was the Timber Wolf.

The Timber Wolf was close to half the size of the Canadian, and half as veracious, and half as devestating on the big game herds.

Everyone know what happens when a wolf or coyote or fox, or any predator is introduced into a food rich enviroment, they have large litters. The more food that a female has available, her body will ovulate more eggs, and will produce maximum amount of offspring that her body can handle. Therefore packs/populations will expand exponentially.

Gary

Originally Posted By: TolleyBrownie your avatar is the best i've seen anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.gif
drool.gif
tt2.gif

Browmie I sent you a PM

cursing.gif

mad.gif

+1

Originally Posted By: IdahoDawgBustrOriginally Posted By: rockinbbarThat's the story wherever wolves have been re-introduced.

cursing.gif

mad.gif

rockinbbar,

The Canadian Gray Wolf is not a "Re-Introduced" species. It is actually a newly introduced species. The Wolf Lover Tree Huggers are using that phrase, to make it easier for people to accept the wolf introduction. The fact is, the Canadian Gray Wolf, should have stayed in Canada & Alaska. Never should have been released here in the Lower 48.

They did not re-introduce the actual native species that was here in the Northwest and Rocky Mt's, which was the Timber Wolf.

The Timber Wolf was close to half the size of the Canadian, and half as veracious, and half as devestating on the big game herds.

Everyone know what happens when a wolf or coyote or fox, or any predator is introduced into a food rich enviroment, they have large litters. The more food that a female has available, her body will ovulate more eggs, and will produce maximum amount of offspring that her body can handle. Therefore packs/populations will expand exponentially.

Gary

You are right about that.

Just another thing they pulled our pud on....

The three "s" policy has been in place here for years and will be for many years to come. However there are now so many camera's in the forest now that you do need to do a very good recon before firing.

The odfw goes out with flatbed truck loads of batterys to try to service them, also by gator, hourseback and atv. blue

Let's "re-introduce" the wolf to NYC, and see how THAT works out! While we're at it, Central Park would be a great home for several wild horses!
Mark

Originally Posted By: IdahoDawgBustrOriginally Posted By: rockinbbarThat's the story wherever wolves have been re-introduced.

cursing.gif

mad.gif

rockinbbar,

Gary

not to mention the the candian grey wold has NEVER been endangerd or threatend the endangerd species act is a criminal enterprise whith more then just attacking hunting trapping or public land grazeing theres alot more then "enviromentalisim" (which now they label themselves "conservationasts") in there cause they get paid to fight us its time we get good and ticked off

Back