What profession do you claim?

Right now I am a lowly infantry pfc in the US Army, going to school full time and serving in the reserves. Airborne school this summer, who knows what comes after that...maybe OCS.

BWB

Retired from Texas Parks and Wildlife after 36 1/2 yrs. as a State Game Warden , still hunt mostly Varmints, play Golf, ride My Harley Trike, shoot targets and reload, and YES I still miss the job.

Security Service Tecnician.
Residential/Commercial Burglar alarms
Commercial Intercoms
Card Access
CCTV

I'm 56 and still don't know what I want to be when I grow up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Bow Hunter

The post that never ends.
Well it took me awhile to find this but here I am.
I am a jack of all trades-master of none! As my Dad used to say.
I spent time doing, Forest fire fighter in N.AZ., Animal Control Officer in Casa Grande, AZ., Worked 18+ yrs for a Haz waste recycler in Phx,AZ.,(that was a major mistake) But met my wife through one of my coworkers parties. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Now living in Misery, I mean Missouri and working for a lumber yard waiting on clients.
Hope to save enough money to go back to school soon and become involved with the Dept of Conservation or forest service or Wildlife Service some how.
Ex-AZ Hunter Ed instructor and soon to be Missouri Hunter safety instructor.
Married 10 yrs to the most understanding woman I ever met. She lets me do anything I want as long as we have the spare $ for it.
Lucky to have this web site so I can learn from all the experienced yote hunters out there!
Later & sorry I rambled.

Retired Military.

Primarily. I now chase skirts - a wife of thirty years, a daughter, two widowed mothers, and nine widowed aunts. I have never worked so hard in my life.

Occasional security and defense advisor when I can get off the paint ladder.

Self employed telephone system technician, VoIP, IP Telephony, IP Video, Network Consulting, Etc.
I try to translate geek speak to english.

Back