What profession do you claim?

WOW, there sure are a lot of talented folks onboard here,as for me:full time loyal servant of GOD,then I'm a father and husband who is in construction/self-employeed...great post keep it up

Retired for 16 years.
President and CEO of "RECREATIONAL RESEARCH AND EXPLORATION".
Always looking for places to predator hunt,fish,treasure hunt and the continuing pursuit of recreational endeavors.
Kyotikid

Retired Naval Officer after 30 years of service. Now I am a fulltime Predator/Varmint Hunter/House Husband. The wife and I both retired with 30 years each in the Navy. She couldn't take it and went back for more as a Civil Servant. So I am holding down the fort.

It is rough when you are all setup with the rifle on the shooting stix w/call in hand and your cell phone goes off.

electrtion i wire traffic signals commercial buildings and work on milatary bases doing things like missle stage storage and the rail transfer systum for the m-x missle you could say i won the cold war by out building the commy's

I am a mason and also a store clerk at a Mailing Store where I work for my mom. Starting June I am going to guide school to become a big game guide.

Mait/repair man for a public school. As long as there is kids breakin s**t I'll always have a job! :rolleyes: Also Pro. woodchuck Hunter/Trapper! Part time Taxidermist....Tim

Firefighter for the City of Breckenridge, Tx. for nearly 14 years. On my days off I work for the county operating equiptment and have a taxidermy and firearms business.

Hi guyz been awhile since I popped in. Get to goin back to old haunts and other sorts of things when ya spendin TOO much time at home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Well let's see former motorcycle mechanic, last 10 years been getting a paycheck as a CNC/Wire EDM Machinist/Toolmaker. Since December employment challenged and looking. Anybody need a hired hand?

concrete labourer (we pour basements, porches, garages, sidewalks, industrial floors, and just concrete pads)

im looking to open my own business of some sort...just dont know what it would be yet!!

anyone got any ideas?

thanks

ch312

Senior Estimator for a commercial construction company.

Although dog training (English Setters) and restoring cars is alot of my work, besides hunting!

This is cool, never saw this thread before!

I'm an engineer, specifically mechanical design of custom casegood products (Fancy office furniture) for one of the worlds largest casegood manufacturers. I work 10 hours a day at a computer with frequent interruptions of system failure and downtime. (Thus my time to post here)

On the nights and weekends I usually find myself hunting, usually for myself but I guide around 10-15 hunts a year for our family owned/operated guiding service as well for whitetails. I try not to commit too much time to guiding but I still enjoy watching clients stick big whitetails! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Radio Dispatcher for the Ohio State Highway Patrol a husband and a father...but dont hold that against me !!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm a County Extension Agent with the University of Wyoming in the Bighorn Basin. I deal mostly with range management and grazing issues, but also handle just about every agriculture, natural resource, or horticulture question that comes to my office. I spend a little time in our office and as much as I can out on ranches or on the Forest or BLM, working of course.

Back