Remington Predator R15

I handled one yesterday as a matter of fact. Man It sure felt good as far as being light. And I liked the camo too.

I have had one for a few weeks now and like it alot. Only have it sighted out to 100 yds at the moment but its shooting nice groups with relatively cheap ammo.

Originally Posted By: 22guyOriginally Posted By: cbass16i dont think anybody uses those anymore after what happened

What happened???? Oh, you guys didnt hear what happened?

I have one and it shoots good, but after some hunting the camo will start to wear off and for the price of them you can get a Custom one build, Wont be long and i will be selling the 223 barrel off mine and adding something new to it just havnt made up my mind what just yet.

A joke is what happend
I guess a few other people decided to join in unexpectedly.

People gets so worked up about a lil practical joke, yet no one cares that the same questions get posted every other day by people only interested in getting the quick response. So they jump right into the boards without even TRYING to look for an answer. Not just the OP, LOTS of new and existing members.
I simply made a joke trying to coax some people into searching for their own info about the R15.

Then, I did everyone a favor by creating a dedicated Predator Masters Search Engine (granted, not a LOT of work, but work none the less) and posted it 3 times for people to use.

No, I'm not aware of any crazy "something happened" story about the R15, but I hope this means the Predator Masters Search Engine will start to get used more and more and more and more and more.

Add it to your favorites, PM it to your buddies, and consider adding it to your signature. If you don't know how, PM me and I will send you the code.
This is just going to make a more user friendly experience for everyone.

reloader-51, the story is here.. Just get one, shoot predators, post your pics.

cbass's point is that there are a ton of posts about R-15s on this forum. Opinions are just that, but many hunters, including myself, seem to like them just fine. I have not, however, had extensive experience with other manufacturers' offering and make no pretense beyond my own R-15/25 experience.

cbass16, I will join the search engine crusade by including the link to my posts. May the force be with us.

Last edited:
Back