ANYONE Boise Idaho

MMcMahon,

You are invited also to attend our club meeting on Tuesday Evening January 11 2011 at 7PM at the JB's Restaurant in Meridian.

You can meet and visit with the gang, findout what the IVH is, and what we do and represent, and I can sign you up as a club member while you are there.

Hope to see you there!
Gary

Dont forget to send me my reminder, Gary! I been unable to get off work on time to get there! I be there next Tues if you call me 6pm on my cell and remind me!

Russ

Hey Russ,

Man, it is good to hear from you! I hope you are well! I have thought about you. We missed you at the last meeting!

Thank You for reminding me about send out the meeting reminder. I have been fighting my stinking OLD computer, it is old and tired!

I will get it done tonight!

I will call you at 6PM, that is the time we head out of town to go to the meeting.

I am glad you will be there!

Later,
Gary

I was also going to be a youthful member in the club but its just too far for me... only an hours drive but when you drive a '78 jeep gas gets expensive going that far.
thumbdown.gif

Hey noobie,

You can still be a member without having to come Boise to the meetings. You can keep up with us on our forums:
http://idahovarminthunters.proboards.com

We really want to get a bunch of youth hunters involved with the club. I have been talking to another youth hunter, he is 16, he and his father are going to be at the January meeting to join the club, and help get the youth hunters program started.

I understand that the price of gas is kinda prohibitive at $3.00 a gallon. May you could find your way clear to attend our events. I posted a calendar of events list on the forums, so that everyone can findout what we are doing all year.

Hey noobie - Hope to see you soon!
Gary

Does anybody know of any good hunting stores besides cabelas and sportsmans? Is anybody hiring??? Cause i need a job and i would love to work at a hunting store..
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
Ok sounds good Gary. Im gonna try to make it to a meeting one day. Probably be this summer though.
blushing.gif

And the best stores in Boise are Cabelas and Sportsmans IMHO.

Gary i tried to make it my jeep would not start and my dad could not get off work to take me is there a way where i can come pay you to become a member and meet you?

Hunterheinz,

Sorry you missed the meeting - it was a good meeting! We had 2 new members join the club!

You bet! Let me know a time and day, and we can meet! I live in Emmett, if you can get the jeep running, we can meet here for coffee?

You can call me to set up a time. My phone number is 365-7393. I will be going to Nampa, Caldwell, New Plymouth, then into Boise today to put up posters and handout for the Idaho Coyote Classic & SFW Idaho Banquet & Calling Competition on January 28 & 29th 2011.

Give me a call!
Gary

alright i'll give you a call on sunday if thats alright im pickin up my huntin license tomorrow
thumbup.gif
and goin for a ride with my dad, oh how much is it to enter the coyote calling contest?

HH,

Sunday is OK! I will be gone from daylight for a couple hours, a lady friend called and asked me to come to her house and see if I can kill some coyotes that are bugging their livestock and cats. I will then be home.

The Idaho Classic is $20.00 per 2 man team. Winner takes all, Trophy Plaques for 1st, 2nd, 3rd places.

We will also have a bunch of side bets that you can get into, so maybe a team can make some money back!

See Ya Sunday!
Gary

Gary,
sorry i could not make it we've been movin into our new house and it was just me and my dad so it took quite a long time but now that where gettin settled in i will be able to make it to the next meeting since i in walking distance from jb's i live right behind lowes. Oh i was curious is timber butte outdoors your store?

Hello Hunter,

It's all good! I understand having to do your family stuff. Don't worry about it my friend! Just get what you have to do, and we worry about the other stuff later.

I am sorry, but we will not be having our meeting at JB's this month. Our Club has grown to where it is hard to get everyone in one area in JB's, so we have located another place to meet, Smokey Mountain Pizzeria & Grill on Fairview in Meridian. At SMP we will have a small conference room with doors that we can close and have a little privacy. Just not enough space for us all, and no privacy at JB's. so we will try this place out and see how it goes.

Yes Sir! I am the owner of Timber Butte Outdoors. But I don't have a store front yet. I do mail order and internet sales.

Our next meeting will be Tuesday Feb. 8, 2011 at 7PM. If you want to come to the meeting, and your folks can't bring you, let me know, I can probably pick you up. Let me know like Monday or early Tuesday.

See ya later!
Gary

Alright sounds good and thanks i got your number in my phone now.

And if you ever open a store let me know i'll give ya my resume. See ya soon.

Back